1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

RuneScape Contest

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cilec

Cilec Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Thank you for this chance... Thank you for cooperating with Jagex :D I hope we will have more of contests like this

2. nurfoman

nurfoman Ogre Newling

Credit:
    My favorite MMORPG

There are many amazing aspects about Runescape. My number one favorite part of the game is that it is free. Free with thousands upon thousands of hours of game play as well.
    Secondly a favorite part of Runescape are the Holiday events. Now, every Christmas, Easter, Halloween and Thanksgiving there are holliday events; Normally they come along with a quest. Once you complete this, you will get a fun reward.
    A third part is there are no classes. While you can centralize in one combat aspect (like strength, archery, magic, attack, defense) you could go into them all equally. Also, you don't even need to focus on combat. You can be a "skiller" with a level 3 combat (the starting level). If you decide to just go chop down trees all day, or go mine and smith, or whatever, you can; and you can still make a ton of money.
    Lastly, Runescape has a great community. When playing, there's always someone willing to lend a helping hand or give you that air rune you need for a teleport. All in all it is my favorite free to play mmorpg.

3. Jeter 7

Jeter 7 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Well lets see where do i begin...well first of all its free. I enjoy that myself and so do alot of other players and you get o socialize alot with toher players and friends from real life all at the same time. Runescpe is far best out of all mmorpgs ive seen the worldd is huge even for free players, you get alot of varietiy of things eg. Armours, weapons,quest, minigames and more!!!! Speaking about mini games is that I love how jagex has enjoyable mini games for free players as well for members my favourite of all or course is...CLAN WARS!! (clan wars ftw) . And Runescape has the ability to always make you come back to it even when you get frustrated and want to quit when you die with your items (like me) you always feel like coming back(like me). I also like how everyone gets along soooo well I rarly see people argue or call other players noob consistantly. One thing I really do enjoy is The Music Jagex provides on runescape there is alot of variety and finding them all is a challenge! My favourite song on there is ScapeSummon (ftw). There is so much more to talk about so i will only talk about two more things. The Graphics. The graphics for this game are increadible and so detailedfor a game thats requires n download and uses java the shading also works out pretty good on this game too. And another thing is the...Events! One of the main reasons i always enjoy runescape for is the events ^.^ I love how ther always so fun and enjoyable! And most the time you get to do sumthing magical and help santa, the easter bnny or something I really liked how in the easter evnt you get to b a bunny and for futer events id like mroe pets ^.^. Ive been a player for four years watching jagex grow to gigantic numbers I must Admit though there are some updates I well lets not say hated.....Disliked...But I really do undersatnd why you had to do those undesiarble pdates and as you apoligized you had to, to make the game more enjoyable. My Favourite updates though were years age like when you had upgraded the trade screen (before it told you the amout being traded and with the bar at the bottom gone) And also updates like the hd update I LOVED that one one of my favourites. Ive also seen players on the highscores go up and down..I enjoy that feature to see other players sats/ranks. ive met some of those "famouse" players encluding Zezima and Yogosun which they are very nice
    Zezima is nice to not mean like people said he is I met him on funorb during my favourite game next to runescape kickabout league.Out of everything in runscape i give runescape a 10.1 out of 10 =D. your wondering how 10.1? well because the jagex communtity has gone above and beond to give the best expirence for all players in runescape free and member and I thank them for that.
    Well this is getting to long so I guess il stop you guys have alot to read but theres alot more Id liketo tell you, Just to let you know....sooo have a good day and I look forward To your next upadate
    Your Loyal Player For Four Years And Counting,

~Jeter 7~

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2009
  4. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    This contest is now over. Thanks to everybody who participated:).

The contest will be judged over the weekend and the winners will be announced in this thread. The winners will then be PMed.

5. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    This was the toughest contest to judge yet because there were so many great entries.

The winners:

1. benjaminhehe
    2. Koolness
    3. JeNnY C S
    4. Meltominore
    5. jsdodgers
    6. dragonknight822
    7. str pwned147
    8. Ichigohollowfied
    9. bobothehobob
    10. Heart

Each winner will be PMed for their log-in names.

6. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    GameOgre.com would also like to give away 200 forum points to the next 20 reviewers:

FerrelShadow
    Posiedien
    Stealth107
    The Hogi
    Razzz
    absolclaw
    Devilalien56
    Poppodex
    Cilec
    Przemek32767
    connorbaboon
    Fruit202
    Jeter7
    ~L1ke 20 N1njas~
    WhyTheCrown
    blue1blue
    Selina9999
    Dragon008899
    HmmOk
    Xdon

These 20 reviewers can claim these points by simply PMing me. Forum points can be used in our Forum Shop for such things as custom titles, t-shirts, sticky threads, and game cards.

Anybody who did not win an official or runner-up prize will likely have another chance as we hope to have more RuneScape contests again soon:).

7. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
  8. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.