1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

RuneScape vs AQ Worlds

Discussion in 'Online Game Battles' started by ogreman, Dec 10, 2008.

Which game should be GameOgre.com's Best MMORPG of 2008?

1. Runescape

48 vote(s)
    67.6%
  2. AQ Worlds

24 vote(s)
    33.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebirth

Rebirth Professional Kimchi Eater The Pit

Credit:
    How dare you to say that!

Btw, You CAN PvP in Maplestory.

2. cowking

cowking Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Runescape, definitely. Why? Well, Runescape is more in depth with skill and leveling, quests are better, graphics are better, the chatting and chatboxing is better, there's less lag, they don't blatantly advertise and actually separate member and non member objects and worlds (really, who wants to see all the stores selling member objects only? It really gets annoying), and there are actually fun minigames and player killing. And that's just the tip of the iceberg! The few downsides to RS don't kill the playing, unlike, AQ worlds, AQ Worlds is just generally boring when you run out of stuff. I mean, you can run out of F2p stuff, but the minigames help and when you pay for members? You get the best content out there. Even better than being a member in AQ Worlds. So, that's most of the reasons I pick Runescape.

3. ubc56950

ubc56950 MMORPGer

Credit:
    My opinion

Audio: Runescape
    Artwork: AqWorlds
    Gameplay: (Drumroll) Runescape

Combat in aqworlds might be more interactive than RS, but almost all the weapons hit off the same damage and armor has no effect. Pretty stupid.

4. Knogmairona

Knogmairona Ogre Newling

Credit:
    крем + от целлю

Hi! Sorry, i newbie and don't know how i can answer to PM message, help me plz!

5. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    rs-regular content updates, armor and weapons that does damage the higher tier the weapon, tolerable graphics, 25 skills to lvl. Training where you can interact in the game to gain xp.

AQW-mm i never saw any updates, all weapons do the same damage once you upgrade it basically, graphics look like a cartoon, few classes and overall much more straight forward grinding just click and afk basically(though most pepl do that little 2nd slash thing). Mana should have been able to increase....it stayed at 100 (or 1000 i forgot...) and it annoyed me when I played cuz u couldnt cast more spells or w/e as u leveled up....

6. tehnoobshow

tehnoobshow DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    you cant even face upwards in aq worlds. runescape wins so easy

7. champking5

champking5 Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Runescape wins, of course.

8. zacker150

zacker150 DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    it isn't free
    you can't do 90 percent of the stuff with out paying

9. sasuke24

sasuke24 Clubbed for Shop Abuse

Credit:
    AQ world is good but RuneScape is better.

10. zacker150

zacker150 DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    aq worlds seems like a book

11. Cevyo

Cevyo DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Runescape is much better than AQ Worlds. I don't really have a good reason, I just like Runescape better.

12. sasuke24

Credit:
    I think you like Runescape more than AQ World because of graphics... right?

13. Cevyo

Cevyo DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Correct! That is one of the reasons why I like it more. Also the chat system is much better. I get a more social feeling with Runescape as well. And Runescape has so much more stuff to do in it than AQ Worlds.

14. scuraslucky

scuraslucky Ogre Newling

Credit:
    vaughn electric water heaters

vent free propane bath heater tankless electric heaters best and worst inrared space heaters oil hot water heaters massachusetts coleman back home patio heater light radiant flat panel heater gas fired water heater american home depot hot water heater installation tornado space heater most efficient portable electric heaters electric heaters for poultry houses electric hot water heaters diagram propane heater rental chicago residential propane water heater radiant heater 12 volt electric heaters modine natural gas heater prices propane tabletop patio heaters rheem tankless water heaters gas lines cast iron propane heaters high effiency space heaters hot water heaters tankless heater pitching machine home efficent electric heater empire propane gas heater infrared outdoor heater instantaneous gas water heater gas unit heater trouble shooting imperial energy miser gas water heater hot dawg heater efficient on demand electric hot water heater chronomite water heater electric electric on demand water heaters hot dawg heaters quartz copper space heater big buddy indoor safe propane heater most efficent electric space heater electric heater circuit free standing vented gas heater preway gas heater wisconsin 40 gal gas hot water heaters stores that sell electric home heaters 110v electric tankless water heater radiant lp gas heater safe airtech electric heaters cadet softheat portable heater space heater thermostat general electric water heater reset manual infrared heaters diesel everglow pe-8 kerosene heater manual electric heaters for home

15. SeispVeve

SeispVeve Ogre Newling

Credit:
    bag of beans

cheap bean bag chairs pink youth bean bag bean bag chairs in vermont 2lb bag of dry beans bean bag chair rental tampa bean bags for sale vancouver bean bag chairs chevy sports theme bean bag chairs bean bag stores bean bag chairs in tallahassee fl hypoallergenic bean bag chairs personalized kids bean bag chairs lillian vernon bean bags for kids children's large bean bag chairs heavy duty large bean bag chairs bean bag chairs raleigh lsu bean bag chair cambridge bean bag chair bean bag beans uk bean bag chairs santa cruz bean bag chair with arms bean bags chairs large love sac bean bag chair cheapest bean bag chair bean bag chair strawberry shortcake bean bag chairs at sears sewing patterns bean bags hannah montana bean bag chairs bean bag chair fill bean bag chairs struggling readers ahh products bean bag chairs bag bean faux leather sofa super hero bean bag chair bean bags kids astro's bean bag chairs bag bean chair ottoman bean bag chairs madison wi chicago white sox bean bag chair frog bean bag chair denver broncos bean bag chair blue swirl bean bag chair fire retardant bean bag filling inexpensive wholesale bean bag chairs cool bean bag chairs sewing patterns for bean bag chairs thomas the train bean bag chair corn hole bean bag filling large bean bag chairs inexpensive cloth bean bag chairs sport theme bean bag chairs

16. sasuke24

Credit:
    What do you mean? Your post is meaningless....

17. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  18. Thedarkboy

Thedarkboy Anime Geek Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Runescape... Don't like AQ worlds..

19. sasuke2490

sasuke2490 Clubbed

Credit:
    aq worlds and runescape graphics are pretty different. i think runescape has more content though

20. champking5

champking5 Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I enjoy Runescape better, like it's 3D while AQ is 2D scrolling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.