1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Shiv's GFX Challenge.

Discussion in 'Gamer Creations' started by Shivdude, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shivdude

Shivdude Little Spike

Credit:
    Hello frequent visitors of lé Gamer Creations. I am issuing a challenge to all those aspiring graphic makers!

Each week I will engage one GFXer in battle, both of us creating a piece of artwork under the same theme, which you the challenger shall decide!

A separate thread shall then be made, with both pieces open to the public votes. Each piece shall be anonymously submitted in this thread, to avoid any bias voting.

Sound good? Well here are the rules.

Don't post in here! This thread will be filled with the results of my victory/loss, instead, PM/Visitor Message me, first come first served.

No pre-made artwork please, that's boring.

you can also specify what dimension restrictions you want for both of us, if you don't have one then I'll assume you don't care.

No re-occurring themes, if someone from last week chose 'Robots' then you cannot choose 'Robots'.

Your submission will be submitted to my inbox, I will then create the thread.

Deadlines will be 5 days from whence I reply to you, because 5 day weeks are cooler than 7 day weeks. If both artists complete their pieces before the deadline, the public gets to vote early! IF you fail to complete your piece by the deadline, it'll count as a forfeit.

Please note that there is no point to this challenge other than me using you to better myself in the field of graphics, while providing me with the motivation needed to open Photoshop!

Any questions? Mail me! Either way, let's get this rolling.

2. Supernatural

Supernatural LiveStreamer Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  3. Shivdude

Shivdude Little Spike

Credit:
    Please refrain from posting in here, and read the first post!

4. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    If posting is not allowed in this thread, could you still update the progress of this challenge here:)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.