1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

smnc update

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by sasuke2490, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sasuke2490

sasuke2490 Clubbed

Credit:
    added a character named artemis with a bow and arrow with who is an outlander. seems pretty cool and leo and support and spark got buffs to their skill cooldowns

2. Kingsfield

Kingsfield Taken a Room in the Pit The Pit

Credit:
    Character named Artemis, with Bow and Arrow, hmm what do I recognise here? lol

3. infina

infina MMORPG Addict Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    hehe it sounds familiar indeed. I'm guessing you're referring to smite. We have to remember that Smite bases all their champions on gods from existing stories. It could just be like Wukong being in LoL and Smite. There could always be others using the same god as an idea.

4. Kingsfield

Kingsfield Taken a Room in the Pit The Pit

Credit:
    Yeah, I was :)
    But yes I do also know Artemis is an actual Gof who's displayed as a woman with bow and arrow, I just don't see the relevance to Super Monday Night Combat (don't know the game, but if it is anything like Monday Night Combat itself, an Artemis in there seems out of place imo)

5. infina

infina MMORPG Addict Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    They probably changed the concept of the original god to fit into their setting.

I also didn't know the game so I looked it up and it indeed seems like they adjusted her to fit in quite well. I don't think Artemis will look out of place.

6. sasuke2490

sasuke2490 Clubbed

Credit:
    she costs like 11 thousand cc which is alot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.