1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Splashfighters Idea Contest

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebirth

Rebirth Professional Kimchi Eater The Pit

Credit:
    ㅋㅋㅋ 영어 only 프리즈~

2. Rebirth

Credit:
    3rd idea: Lower price of some B accessories that are not worth it.

This is a good idea because you like an accessory but you think it's a ripoff so you don't buy it.

Some examples of "ripoff" accessories:
    Juggernaut Breastplate
    The Roses (Blue, Yellow, etc)
    Tree of Life Necklace

Many more...

4th Idea:
    "Reset" all challenges once in a while. If you don't know what I mean, it's like you can do Amped Gang for the second time and still get the money if you've already done it the first time.

3. Rebirth

Credit:
    5th idea:
    This is an outside-game idea. You should be able to comment on events, notices, etc. This way, everyone can know what everyone is thinking and also, the GMs can know if it was a good idea or not.

6th idea:
    More styles. Such as:
    Spriggan
    Judgement
    Scout

These are ACTUAL styles in Getamped Thailand and Getamped Korea!

These are video tutorial for these styles made by Psycho_Paladin:
    YouTube - GetampedX Thailand: Judgement Tutorial - Judgement

YouTube - GetampedX Thailand: Spriggan Tutorial! - Spriggan

YouTube - GetampedX Thailand: Scout Tutorial! -Scoute

Account credits go to Never!

4. cousinitt89

cousinitt89 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    i`D SAY MONK FOR 30,000GM and no requirments alot of people would rlly like that and
    for swordmaster to be 25,000gm we need more gm stuff also a acce for all were
    u can become invinclable for10minutes and its 50,000gm also id like for Mission H to have 30more seconds on it i bet if those changes were made everyone would love
    it.

5. ILLITERATE

ILLITERATE Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Test Items

I have a great idea, how about you let us test out that item on an NPC before we buy it to see if we like, this would make people more cautious with there purchases, and be sure that it is the accessory or whatever they want...:D

6. ~Slayer~

~Slayer~ Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I want it how it was long time ago when they didn't add the bux. i also want them to make more events so we can get more things and i wish we had the trade thing so when you want to buy a item or accessory you can try it out and see if you are good with it or if you like it.

7. kimsb0826

kimsb0826 Ogre Newling

Credit:

8. Rebirth

Credit:
    Sorry. I was just "translating" ROFL.

OK. 3rd Idea: credits go to kimsb0826 XD.

9. shadowzx0

shadowzx0 BamBam

Credit:
    New Ideas for Splashfighters

ShadowZX's List​

~I'm constantly busy so i will update my list each day or so, so keep tunning in to see new ideas each day.

-The only thing i'm going to copy here is tianhui's date system and color specifications so people know when i added my ideas and know that they are original or semi-original.
    -Things in light blue mean that i have either copied or just gotten and idea from, all my ideas are from my head and i do admit that i have read all the ideas in this thread but i will have not copied any of them, and if i have sorry(some are to long to read or confusing).

1. The Long Waited Trading and Market System
    Like many players before me have said, implement a trading system but there should be several rules to that new players don't get scam.
    -Rule 1: If u trade something u have to trade something back.
    -Rule 2: When trading GM, the difference cannot exceed 5000GMor a price in that range.
    -Rule 3: If trading RM, the difference cannot exceed 100RM.
    -Rule 4: U have to be at least bronze tiger to trade anything.
    -Rule 5: Players can only trade once a week(this to prevent misusage of the system)
    ~If this is not possible, there could be the possibility of implementing a market system(just like any MMO game) wher players trade, sell, and buy from other players but it has to be monitored so no scamming goes on. My idea would be that the item or acc that is going to be sold has to be sold for the same price as it was bought at the store or maybe less(nothing of selling something for 1 million GM). To even trade anything in the market, a player has to buy a trading membership which would cost 500GM and has to be at least silver wolf level or some other high lvl in which the player won't get scam because of his newness.

2. Challenge for Points
    Second, there should be a challenge in which the player receives points instead of money or items. (Getting to lvl up is pretty hard after lion and a little extra point would help) The points receive from the challenge would be 10,000 points the first time and the for the rest the points received would be 1000 points. (Doesn't this sound neat)

3. Splashfighters World Cup
    Create a World Cup kind of thing, just like in soccer. The tournament would be to decide the champion of Splashfighters and the winner would be awarded a trophy and something very rare....This is how the thing would be like:
    a. From each category of ranks(example lion), they would have matches between each other just to advance to the main event. The number of people who pass will depend on the size of people in each rank.
    b. At the main event, the 32 players who made it to the main event would be put into groups randomly, each group containing 4 with a total of 8 groups. The top two players who win will advanced to the next round.
    c. At the next round, the the 16 players left will compete in 1 on 1 matches until the last two remain(the finalist) which will compete for the Splashfighter Golden Cup. There would also be a third place match.
    d. Only places 1 through 4th would receive prizes:
    I. 1st- golden trophy and rare acc and money
    II. 2nd- silver trophy and acc
    III. 3rd- bronze trophy and item
    IV. money and item
    e. The Splashfighter Golden Cup tournament would be held each year starting in April(the 3rd of April would be awsome) and ending sometime in May.
    ~If the possibility existed, there "could" be a real Splashfighters World Cup, in which the players from the other Getampeds would compete along side with players of Splashfighters.

4. SplashMania
    There should be a main event to Splashfighters just like there is in Wrestling(for those of u who watch or have watched WWE, u would know). The event would be called FighterMania or something along the lines and would be held each year just to make it special. The reason this would be special is because in this event, rare and cool prizes would be given to the winners of each match in the event, specially the main event, in which the best Splashfighters would compete to decide the King of Splashfighters. Like before, FighterMania would be held on April or any month that the management team decides.

5. Splashfighters GM Presidential Elections
    There should be elections to decide the temporary GM of Splashfigher. Many players have wished to be GM's and this election would be the perfect choice. The election would award a player with the chance to become a temporary GM(he will still be able to fully play SF) until a new GM is decided in the next elections. Like i said before, the elections would be held each year and would be run most likely like the presidential election of America. The winner of election would not only receive a huge amount of GM or something the management team decides, but also he would be given a rare logo, just like VGM's where given. Any above tiger rank player can run but in the primary elections only two candidates would be left and from then on they would compete to catch peoples attention until the big election where the GM would be decided. (this sounds sweet already)

6. Better Calender System
    Many players like to know what's coming and thats why in Splashfighters official website, they should implement a calender showing everthing(or just the main stuff) that would be coming up in SF. I know SF alreary has this system but the new system would actually look like a calender and it's year long, not just monthly.

7. Boss System
    There needs to be a boss system(totally). The big games have boss systems and since SF is a big league game, there should be a boss system. Some could argue that Challenge 2 is like a boss but if it is, it's lame. First of all in the new system, for beating the boss, the winner would not only receive an cool acc(backpack lame) and money(but the boss would be super hard to beat and thats why the prize has to be cool) but the winner would also receive a golden seal that acknowledges that he defeated the boss and a card that boost his stats( i think the card part is from Getamped, not sure).
    But to get to the boss, a player must have at least completed all challenges and have a certain points and at leeast played with a style for more than 300 games.
    -The bosses:
    a. Dangerous Bob- the main and hardest boss. To beat him u have to be very pro and the prizes u get are very very very awsome.
    b. Fabrico- second hardest boss but not to take likely...
    c. Destrosso- I don't know who he is yet by all the challenges that say his name, he has to be strong...or maybe u don't face him but one of his awsome creations like a metallic werebeast or humogous robot.
    d. One of Destrosso's creations- the real cool ones not cheap like the werebeast from death factory.
    ~There is probably many more boss ideas but I will leave that to the management team to decide, that's if they decide to incorporate the idea.

8. Fair Selling System
    Many players have complained that when they want to sell an RM item, they will only get what it was worth but in GM money which is cheap(ex: Remote Bomb-price 499RM, selling price 499GM). In the new system, players will be able to sell there RM acc for the same price it was bought at or if that is to much for the management team, at least the player gets halve of the worth of the acc in RM or halve it was worth in RM, changed to GM and multiplied by 10.
    -ex: Remote Bomb- 499RM, selling price 299RM(i think this is halve) or GM selling price 299GM X 10 = 2990GM (neat)
    RM is real money and its only fair that if a player want to sell an acc he bought with real money, he should get a fair amount.

9. Halloween Skin Event
    Not everyone can get a skin for their character because it cost real money to buy skins so for this unique event of mine, since it's Halloween, player will get free skins only if they apply first at the main splashfighters website, splashfighters.com. The skins choices will be decided by the management team and if possible, this will be done each year. Everybody should be given the opportunity to have a skin so this event is perfect for those without a skin.

10. Guild Wars (Guild Armaggedon Tournament)
    I think it's time that SF host and incorporates tournaments in which guilds can battle each other. There should be a main event for this event (Guild Armaggedon sounds nice) where the top 8 guilds battle it out for the title of supreme guild. The guild winner of the event would received a special mark next to their guild picture indicating that they are guild champions.

11. Card System
    I know this system is already in the East Getampeds and is really popular so I'm sure that it will be popular in SF if implemented.

12. Birthday Appreciation Gift
    to show that SF appreciates its players, the SF management team should gift a player on their birthday (the prize being money) but so players don't take advantage of this, lock their birthdates so they won't be able to change the date later on.

13. Super Combo Finisher
    What SF needs, more specifically the styles, is a super combo finisher where the players presses A + XC (A being the default button for special) or XC + Z + A to do a super combo finisher that takes all the users mp but does huge amount of damage to the opposing player.

14. God War Challenge
    There should be a challenge in which players will face a God like entity that is extremely hard to defeat. Of course the prize will be super rare but it won't be easy to get. How this works:
    a. 3 players, or if possible later on, 4 players "have to" participate together in this challenge.
    b. the level of difficulty will appear as ???(meaning it's super hard)
    c. The God boss will have all the moves of every style and if possible can summon minions like Dangerous Bob and Fabrico 3.
    d. Players have to be ranked bronze lion and above to participate.
    e. Time to defeat the god is 800seconds
    f. To win the players just have to beat the God entitiy (it won't be easy because if it has minions, it's going to be hard to get to it)
    g. Prize for the first win is a super rara acc and prize for consecutive wins will be 10,000GM (as if anyone is going to pass it. lol)

15. Begginner Review Contest/Expert Review Contest
    I noticed that most of the review contests are always won by expert players and never by the beginners.(ex: the recent review contest that was won mainly by the pro people) What my idea incorporates is a seperation of the review contest between expert and beginner players. Beginners of below 45,000 pts. will participate in a review contest exclusively for them and experts of 45,000 pts and above will participate in their own review contest just to make things fair.

16. More interactive stages
    What stages need is to have more interactive stages during gameplay like those of Super Smash Bros. (ex: Pikachu's stage- Silph Co. where pokemon appear from the elevator and attack) During gameplay, items or capsules will be found through out the stage and when thrown, some beast or animal will appear from the capsule, (like phantom seedling acc) or maybe a dee or even maybe a werebeast and halfbrute style character...Another idea I have is to implement a stage in which by destroying a certain object (just like Let's Party stage), a big Dangerous Bob head appears that shoots flames out of its mouth (pretty cool)

17. Create your own stage event
    To get more players involve and re-invigorated into SF, the management team should host and event in which players would send their creations (drawings or ideas) of new stage ideas that they would like to see implemented into SF. This event would surely arouse players interest to participate more since people like to get creative and show off their creations to the world.

18. Exit Button
    How about finally implementing a long waited feature to SF, the exit button. Many of my fellow co-players have already mention this idea but their idea needs a little additional features to ensure this idea will even work in the first place. If many people exit while playing to go eat, sleep, or even just because they are losing, SF is going to go chaotic and that's why the exit button idea needs additional features. How my additional features will work:
    a. Players are allow to exit a game only seven times a week ( one for each day of the week).
    b. If they violate this rule, then they will get penalize with points getting taken away or even GM getting taking away to ensure they won't do it again. The amount of points or GM taken away will be decided by the SF management team.
    c. It's better if people don't leave in the middle of a game all the time so at the end of certain period, the management team could reward players who didn't use their exit days "at all." The prize will money but it's worth it.
    -SF is great but sometimes there are emergencies and an exit is necessary in those kinds of situations.

19. SNS Edit Button
    What i noticed is that the SNS website doesn't have an edit button for anything a player has posted so if a player post something and wants to change it, he has to do a new post in order to do that. Implemented an edit button because that would save time instead of having to start a new post for any new buzzword a player has or anything like that.

20. Accessories Ideas
    1. Zeus Gaunlets- just like the gaunlets from God of War, these gaunlets are super poweful and able to perform a devasting finisher but decrease defense and speed.
    2. Divine Phoenix- this acc looks like the monkey backpack acc, except the figure is a phoenix. With this acc, the player will be able to perform vast fire combos including a 20 hit combo (Blazing Rush). The player can fly but mp drains quickly. If a player falls of the stage, this acc is able to bring him back for the cause of half of the hp he had before he fell off (just like angelic ring). No android can use this acc.

~Ideas 1 and 2 were added 5/14
    ~Ideas 3-13 were added 5/15
    ~Idea 14 was added 5/16
    ~Idea 15-18 were added 5/17
    ~Idea 19 -20 were added 5/20

*I still have "hundreds" of ideas that I would like to see implemented into SF but I think these ideas are succifient. My goal with these ideas is to bring in new players to SF so that it will be more exciting to play. I would also like for the current players to get more involve in the SF community through these ideas. Ultimately my ideas are meant for the enjoyment of my fellow co-players and me.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2009
  10. -Andy-

-Andy- Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Ideas of new events

Splash fighters is an awesome game, but there are many things that can make it better.
    1. We should have a board that show us what GM we got each game.

2. We should have an events that old or new players can get some B. Like a challenge, if you win ten in a row you will get 10B. It will attract more players.

3. We should have an official forum of splash fighters, and all the information in there is about splash fighters.

4. We should have a website that show us how each accesories work, so we can make our choice easier.

5. A event that make splashfighters players meet outside and socialize with each others

If all this could come true, then splash fighters will be the best game i played.:)

ID:-Andy-

11. punk1994098

punk1994098 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I'd like a safe gifting system where you enter the username of the player you want to gift to and buy the B like you'd normally do.And a trading system may be nice but you cannot trade B for GM accessories because that'll lead to multiply account abuse because of the B event.Also a trading channel where you can buy people's accessories but Splashfighters have to monitor the prices in case of suspicious activity.And also (i'm getting a lot of ideas lol) achievements ex. Win a 1 on 1 deathmatch with fighter payoutGM or B depending on difficulty of the achievement.AND a really hard challenge where you have to kill dangerous bob and his friends at the map of colosium for a special accessory at first then 5-10 B or 3000GM each time.And the difficulty would be 10/5 hehe and you would have to face them all at once not 1 on 1.(this would be part of the death factory storyline somehow) probably it should be the last level.
    A tournament match called Amped Tag Match. So I'll try to explain quick, there is no health limit in this so you can't get any kills or death but can deal and receive hits. Basically at the starting a random person will be named "it" "it" has to hit other people to be it. If you hit it you get more points than you would if you hit a normal person.If you hit a normal person you would get normal points.If you do nothing for a amount of time you lose point and if "it" can't hit anyone for a amount of time he/she would also lose points.You can't play Amped Tag matches in maps in which you can fall off.The time of the game would be normal time of a regular game.Again you cannot gain or lose health,and the prizes for it would be different ex. Tagger award: 200pts or rapid running award -50 and so on with the normal awards.I think a gift system would be great! You could give B, accessories, items,styles, ect. Also some more challenges and maps. I have an awesome idea for a challenge! Ok...there is an enemy army, made up of OmCy dragons,OmCys, Apes, Colonel Murder, Dangerous Bob, and Sergeant Slayer,Noburu, Linda Bobo, Jorondo, Witch Yoko, ect. Than you have an army of all players, (8 people max). Well, the enemy army should be random, (8 enemies max). So there is a big map, and the only thing that I would REALLY want on the map is a tree you could jump on to hide or for Androids, charge. I'd like a safe gifting system where you enter the username of the player you want to gift to and buy the B like you'd normally do.And a trading system may be nice but you cannot trade B for GM accessories because that'll lead to multiply account abuse because of the B event.Also a trading channel where you can buy people's accessories but Splashfighters have to monitor the prices in case of suspicious activity.And also (i'm getting a lot of ideas lol) achievements ex. Win a 1 on 1 deathmatch with fighter payout:GM or B depending on difficulty of the achievement. and u shouldnt have to pa 3k gm for 10 rm each they should make it 10gm for atleast 200rm because alot of people like my self spended and wasted money tht i now need for the hustlers cue i want it soooooo bad now. they also need to tell the vgm's not to bully players and if they get to many people telling gm's they need to be fired because a f@got named marko got my best account muted and im soooo mad cuz u cant get unmute it sucks soz thats my ideas that i thinnk would change splash fighters untill next time =Þ

12. wogomymomo

wogomymomo BamBam

Credit:
    My idea is that SplashFighters should have more rooms like 5 on a event not 2. Or u can go on SplashFighter anytime not full. thats my idea i hope u like it

13. d0peyd0pe

d0peyd0pe Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Idea~

How about an obstical course? You would have to get past serveral obsticals such as: Jumping across things, hitting a target in mid-air, or walking on a tightrope. More: finding the right path ( if you walk across the wrong path you fall ) and mazes

SF User is: [email protected]
    Nickname is: XxazndonutxX

Hope you pick me! Thanks in advanced for reading this.

14. icefeathers

icefeathers Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I think we should have an event when people create a group (find teammates) to enter a tournament like T.death match or T.dog foght or t. sportsmatch and the winner will get prizes
    game ID -icefeathers-

15. Rebirth

Credit:
    That's "Amped Maze." Already been made.

16. Rebirth

Credit:
    7th idea: Just like KGA (Korean Getamped), you should be able to buy GM accessories with B. E.G: Huster's Cue - 199B

17. moey216

moey216 Club Swinger

Credit:
    Title Ideas!!

Ideas:

Trading System:
    Every day you may trade your accessories, GM money, RM money, Items, but not styles, nor fashions, As in It has to have a difference, Like hustler's cue is 30k in shop, and They can trade it in for an accessory that has atleast a 5k difference, But in RM it'd have to be 10k = 100 B.
    Requirements for Trading:
    You'd need to acquire 50k points for the basic trading options,
    100k Points for the advanced trading options
    and the Quest: SplashFighters Warrior for the elite options.
    Benefits from trading / gifting:
    You may not gift to newbies under level Gold Horse rank, And if you gift alot of accessories that they would like, You would get a Quest achivement saying, "Generous Donater", Or so you don't just give 1k gifts, There's a price requirement for everything.
    Here are some Ideas: Game Money
    Donater: 20k
    Kind Donater: 35k
    Generous Donater: 40k
    Caring Donater: 55k
    Loving Donater: 70k
    Willing Donater: 100k
    Extremely Nice Helping Donater: 200k
    By getting each Title, You get a "Mystery Box" That contains an item/ect suitable for what you did when you relog.
    RM Donater:
    Real Donater: 299B
    Elite Donater: 599B
    Extensive Donater: 799B
    Money-Worth Donater- 999B
    Massive Donater: 1499B
    Really helpful game loving Donater: 1999B
    After you are actually willing enough to donate, or Trade enough B you will get "Rare Mystery Box" that should have better items/ect that are way more rare, and better.

Guild Battles:
    as known, This should be impleted soon, Either they sheduale Guild Tournies to get Rare prizes, Or daily whenever they want to do a normal Guild battle they can go to that channel
    Prizes From Guild Battles:
    Every time you're guild wins in a row, You'll all get Quest prizes,
    Guild Winners: 2
    Guild Intermediate: 4
    Teamworking Guild: 6
    Pro Guild: 8
    Champion Guild: 10
    [ I think these should only stay with you until you quit that guild ]

Trying to get the "Quests" more noticable:
    If you click someone, or yourself, and Click Battle Results, You can press "Quests" and see what you have, i want to promote this, by doing things, to get yourself a prize. Hint-- If you get Elite Space Agent, You'll red/green saber in your shop-- So when you get certain rewards like, only Orleans has this, SplashFighters Commando, When they get that they should get a "Veteren Prize"

Titles:
    Also a fun idea is what to be is Titles!
    When you earn SPECIAL stuff in Quests, like the biggest ones, You can use that on your characters window or mabye in something else? When someone Double Clicks you, By your name they'd see... Psycho_Paladin (Really Helpful Game Loving Donater) Or it could be shorten to fit like this. (Rly Hlpful Gme lvin Dnatr) Then since you'd obviously know what title you have.. You could kindly tell them that the title says: Really Helpul Game Loving Donater.
    Title stats?:
    Wouldn't it be a great idea on whatever master title you get, you get some stat points? Like... When you use ... Master Andriod, You'd get 2 tec points, or 1 str point, in choice normally when you use andriod. I know this would take forever to make and code.. But i just love the idea with Titles and Quests, Like you could also learn on logging Titles, say,
    SplashFighters Rookie: 8 hours
    SplashFighters Citizen: 14 hours
    SplashFighters: Defender: 24 hours
    SplashFighters Protecter: 48 hours
    SplashFighters Guard Captain: 72 hours
    SplashFighters Fan - 120 hours
    SplashFighters lover - 240 hours
    SplashFightersholic - 4320 hours ( All consecutive w/o logging off)
    Seems like a challenge .. eh? (Some idea used from fiesta, i actually saw someone that had Fiestaholic title) ...

Death PvP's:
    Weak Fighter: lose 10 times in a row
    Bad Fighter: lose 30 times in a row
    Terrible Fighter: lose 60 times in a row
    Horrible Fighter: 120 Times in a row
    Worthless Fighter: 300 times in a row
    Player Bait: lose 600 times in a row

Champion PvP's:
    Novice Fighter: 5 wins in a row
    Normal Fighter: 10 wins in a row
    Good Fighter: 20 wins in a row
    Intermediate Fighter: 35 wins in a row
    Professional Fighter: 45 wins in a row
    Sage Fighter: 60 times in a row
    Intense Fighter: 85 wins in a row
    Master Fighter: 100 times in a row
    Godly Fighter: 300 times in a row

(Like losing titles, and winning titles may not be used on a different computer, to see if they're cheating, Check the IP)
    ((Try really not to lose on purpose, That wouldn't be any fun :( ))

Lobby Chatting Titles:
    Announcer: Talk atleast 2 times per minute within an hour
    Broadcaster: Talk atleast 6 times per minute within two hours
    Host: Talk atleast 11 times per minute within 3 hours
    Talk Show Host: Talk atleast 15 times per minute within 4 hours
    Recongnized World DJ: Talk atleast 22 Times per minute with 5 hours

Silenced Titles:
    Quiet: Stay silent for 12 consecutive hours
    Silent: Stay silent for 24 consecutive hours
    Speechless: Stay silent for 48 consecutive hours
    Unrecongnized Person: Stay silent for 72 hours
    Mute: Stay silent for 96 hours
    (You may leave your computer on with while going afk, to get these titles)

Rare Items:
    Rare sampler: Own 2 rare items
    Rare owner: Own 4 rare items
    Rare collecter: Own 6 rare items
    Rare item hunter: own 10 rare items
    (Rare items are Gold, Silver, Black items that can be obtained from events)

18. lameboi9

lameboi9 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    What i Wanted

:DI Want to have like the 3000Gm exchange for at least 25B and more acc come out Faster.I really want the Comics to come out Faster then ever and put it to korean version and sg version + New weapons out in shop like megabeam cannon but it must be more then 5000Gm as it is rare and sold the weapon for a time period only.The best thing is Reset the prize once a month so that we can earn more money

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009
  19. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    This going to be a tough contest to judge:). We thought about offering GameOgre forum points to the best 3 ideas every week as a side prize, but we are already having a hard time narrowing it down to just 3 lol.

20. tianhui

tianhui Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Sorry to hand this to you ogreman
    but this event ends may 30-

Your tough time deciding is only gonna get tougher :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.