1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Splashfighters Idea Contest

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stubbs694

stubbs694 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I might have an idea for an event. I don't have any screenshots and I don't know how to do this but I think people would like it. I think a GM should make a room (deathmatch game), chose random maps and everybody plays with the same style ( a classic style that does not require B). Everybody starts without any items or acce. On the map, instead of items, there should be acce capsules of some new acce that are not in shop yet. The winner gets 10x acce capsule of the acce that he used to win the deathmatch. I think that would be a preety good event idea... :D :D :D

2. MASTERCHIZ

MASTERCHIZ Ogre Newling

Credit:
    OK what i think would be a great ideal for Sfighters would be , firstly make a posible game for mac so mac users can use it.

Oh and for in game make more chellenges people will get more money so .
    And try to get all those cool items and styles. I do like the styles your about to add the swordmans and it would be really good ideal to make something like this .

A game where you have 10 lives and randomly 1 king among the players are selected. he wil be the aim that every one is gonna go on and if someone kills you they become the king the one that is still the king (and alive) in 5 minutes wins. :) :)

3. NUMaster

NUMaster MMORPGer

Credit:
    Uhh. I don't wanna read this thread for possible Ideas. or Ideas already on here. So sorry.

1. I would want a Trading system. Based on Both Players agreeing on items. But this is not gonna happen due to. People the GM(GM items) for B items.

2. I would like to see a King of the hill mode thing for Tournament Mode. The first player to reach the top will be king. When he/she dies. The one who killed him/her will be King of the Hill. Al players have regular lives like in Dogfight. But!! To win with King of the hill. You have to be last one standing on the hill. So its like Death Match + Dogfight put together.

3. Challenges points are Cut and given to the players as Ranking points. This way. Everyone has a fair chance to rank up. Instead of "Pros" picking on the Newbs and Noobs.

4. The 3000GM for 10B should be changed for 1000GM or 2000GM for 10B. 3000GM is alittle to high for only 10B. It is also limited to 500B(150000GM) a month.

5.In challenge mode there should be a challenge where it's like....kinda like Death Factory. But in a Castle form. And the Boss is Fabrico or someone really strong. You start outside. And you break your way into the castle. One set way, but at the end of the hall way. There are two doors. One door is NPC room. The other door is a way back outside or something. Oh and Fabrico has Guards before you can face him.

6.Should be a story mode or something. It would follow the Comic version of SplashFighter or something. You start off walking. And There's a explosion. It's Dangerous Bob. You have to fight him and his group of people for 150 in Game Seconds. A helicopter thing then comes get him and he kindnaps the someone! You then follow it. And so on depending on the Comic.

7. Better chances for B items in Gm draw. its like a 1%-5% chance for a B item about 6-29% chance for a Capsule and 30%-100% for a item. So it would be like 1%-10% for B item 11-28% for a Capsule and 29%-100% for a item.

8. Be able to Jump off the wall once for Ninja or all styles(and yes Dragon sPikes does this, but I mean Do V then V on the Wall and jump off of it). This would get you out of Situations backed up.

9. Take out Items out of Rm draw. Ive done Rm draw. I usually get Accesories. But 4 times. I got items before. 3 Brooms and SphereBot. Kidna useless.

10.(Idea by Frogz) Have a In GAme Login for Ijji Users.
    So you don't have to keep logging and relogging on the Ijji Website. Less Hassle. Easier and less lag. You know what I mean Ijji Users!

11. Counter Screen. Theres a on-screan where it tells you when to hit C X or CX to counter them. Some people can't countner so this will be good for those who can't and good against spam.

12. Something like Brawl. You set the number of lives each player has and you kill everyone. Regular set time in Dogfight. But it's set lives by Master. And if two people have the same number of lives they fight until one of them des. one life and Hp set to half.

Most ideas by me NUMaster
    One idea by Frogz <- In-GameName

In-game name:LinksFirstSon.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2009
  4. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Only a few more days left on this contest:).

5. loay1152

loay1152 BamBam

Credit:
    hey i came up with more ideas,how about we increase the amount of player in getamped thailand they make TDM which is 8vs8(16 ppl) and also 16 ppl in ADM and that big park idea was in getamped 2 and u should make a special gift(present) sends automatticlly to who ever passes a rank like (fried egg --soon--> horse leg*any item*for reaching another rank) and in getamped 2 i found that they keep like 6 wepons in 1 style and use them when they want so i should say we do this too,to make us carry wepons and change them by pressing each buttons ,1,2,3,4,5,6 and i found clasess in thailand version like,berseker,pharynx,mercanry,(and much more) i think u better check those classes in this version also the maps :) (donot forget my name in splash fighters in darkskull38)

6. stupified

stupified Ogre Newling

Credit:
    My Ideas

Here are my ideas for Splash Fighter.

1: There should some times be action events, and also sometimes for FUN events. Like other games, this game also has Mission/Quest. I’m thinking, that some times, events should be like it too. For example, in the event, you may ask to conquer something, maybe an item, or to do a certain thing. There should be a jumping event, which acquires player using Wing Shoes to move to a certain positions. In order to do that, Gm have to make a LARGE SPECIAL EVENT MAP, with moving objects and such. Players are required to jump on the platform in order to get to the top. If they fall, they'll have to start over. On the way up, there might be traps, or obstacles. When they reach there, Gm have the choice to decided weather to summon an npc and let the player defeated, or just simply give him the prize of the event. The price of the event, might be a good capsule, which you cannot get from GM/RM drawings.

The 2nd event, might be Find It(or what ever you like to call it). In this event, Gm will shout out certain things they want, maybe a item from the game, a site, or anything the Gm want to do. Who ever first gets what the Gm was asking for wins.

The 3rd event shall be the famous Hide N Seek. In this event, Gm will open a room, do a LARGE map. So that way, it'll be easier for them to hide. In the map, it would be great, if the gm can go invisible. Then, the Gm are to give clues to the player on where he/she is. When players find the Gm, they'll shall attack him. The first one to attack the Gm wins. Also, the Gm shall give the players a certain amount of time. When the time passes, the Gm can choose to hide in another spot. The prize may be anything the Gm would like to give.

The 4th event shall be a bloody killing event, but the prize might be BIG! AND GREAT! In this event, Gm will summon the strongest npc to the arena, if the players tried to kill the Npc by kicking them off, then the NPC shall reborn and fight again. Until player properly kills him. There shall be lots of NPCS, so it'll be hard for the players. How ever, if the player does win, he'll get a great prize. Ones that'll be unique in the game.

There should be also, a sports event. Play will have to compete in Sports. The winner of it, gets a sports capsule as the prize. But they have to play fair, no mass planned killing or anything like that. In addition to capture the flag, players are divided into 2 team, red and blue. They’re suppose to capture other team’s flag and bring it back without loosing it. But it will be hard, there will be tons of NPC waiting for them. And only “2†team member can go at a time. Once they’re died. New ones will go.

Now, for the web events. This game's shouldn't all be based on game events, it should be web events too. The following are the web events.

There should be events such as, making video clips for splash fighters. In that event, players are to make cool, video clips that will accuracy players into playing this game. Also, there should be an event that will requires players to make a video clip TUTOR on how to play, and become a pro. Also, players should make tutors on How to use a certain items. The videos that receives the most views are to be considered the WINNER! The prize shall be the choice of Gm's.

The 2nd web event should be, to design backgrounds, music and maps. In this event, person who ever participates will get 1k-10k Gms, depending how good they did. In the designing event, players gets to use their creativities, but, however, it has to be appropriate. And it has to be self made.
    Also, there could be a costume contest, based on TV shows, movies and Animes. Player will be asked to try your best to dress out like a character, using the clothing from the shop. The person who looks most like it, wins. Prize how ever, will all be capsules.

Perhaps, there could be a picture event. Play can either draw something about Splash Fighter them self, or screen shot one of the coolest scene in game that you’ve ever seen. The prize will be vary, its up to the Gm.

There could be some what, more improvements. Like a gift/trade system.. There also could be a disco bar or some place. Where players can just gather and have fun, chat mostly. You can use attacks, but player will have unlimited HP. It’s like a place, where you could talk easily and have fun, testing skills, and etc. There could be some what, more GM needed equipments. Most of the player doesn’t want to spend money on a game. But some what, the equips are cool, and fun. They might rethink about it. Also, in shop. There should be a thing such as “Dress Room†Where player gets to test the equips or how it looks.

Lately, I’ve seen lots of people spamming same things, being mean to each other. I have thought of some ways to get rid of Cyber bullying. Such as, if you said a bad word, Gm have the rights to ban you for certain amount of time, but first, they’ll give you a warning , and a screen shot before banning.
    If Gm did something wrong, they’ll be relived from his/her job.

That’s all ideas I have right now. Thanks for reading and commenting. Bye!

IGN: StUpIfI3d
    :cool:

7. Frogz

Frogz Little Spike

Credit:
    idea: chilling mode(name courtisy zenryu) games with unlimited time and lives, mainly used as chatroom(can be implemented with VERY little)

idea: internal ijji signin box for accounts made with ijji(need a little gui re-structuring and maybe some code to talk to ijji's account php(please, PLEASe do not use ijji code to do this, please use your own system built right into the code of the game, not 5 extra exes and a plugin x.x))

8. icey260

icey260 BamBam

Credit:
    Idea

First of all since this has been a problem i think 2000gm should equal 100b like vice versa.
    Second i think there should be trading in splash fighters there trading in maple story.
    Third i think there should be no regulations for styles because its like telling some one there are not good enough to get this or that its not right.
    Well thanxs for reading

In the game my name is ~^(Sayon)^~ my first name was icey 260 but as u see i changed it ty for reading if u did

Swords master has a regulation

One more thing i just though of on may 30 09
    is that when you make a skin for urself u can put it on sale to bid so u can see the value ppl think it is
    and every week have a judge (gms or vgms) see who skin got the most bid or and who has the best skin which will be the
    highest bidder any way

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009
  9. cooljul

cooljul Club Swinger

Credit:
    Ok.
    1st. Gms could create somes challenge to get somes B cause if you cant buy its long to exchange 3000 gms for 10b.
    2nd. Rm exchange should be like Gm exchange 100b > 2000Gms. 2000gms > 100b
    3nd. Put Rm draw cheaper and put more accessory

Thats all

10. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    The three winners of this contest are:

1st place: stupified
    2nd place: tianhui
    3nd place: hjf200x

Congrats to the winners:).