1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

'Storyteller' Alpha Footage, Release Set For Late 2013

Discussion in 'Game News' started by Thedarkboy, Dec 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thedarkboy

Thedarkboy Anime Geek Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Developer Daniel Benmergui, of Today I Die and I wish I were the Moon fame, recently updated his blog for the much anticipated Storyteller with an estimated release date and some alpha footage. The IGF 2012 Nuovo award winner is scheduled for a late 2013 release for Windows, Mac, and iOS devices.

The gameplay in this brand new video is all about the creation of comic strips using various people, props, and word bubbles to create a story. The narrative is very integral to the game which is a nice change of pace for those who enjoy a good story. Each character will have certain traits that will effect how the comic strip progresses. The ending is always predetermined; however, the play will have the ability to use various elements to create it.

[video=Storyteller Gameplay - ALPHA - December 2012]5298[/video]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.