1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Stuntbird Games Introduces Pixaquarium Game Maker, The First D-I-Y Game Builder

Discussion in 'Online Game Development' started by GameOgreVideos, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    Stuntbird Games is proud to announce the release of Pixaquarium Game Maker, a Facebook-based game builder and player.

Pixaquarium enables gamers to design nearly every aspect of the game’s artwork, from the backgrounds to character’s face to the shape of the bad guys. Players can then save their unique set up and share it with their Facebook friends.

“I was inspired to create Pixaquarium while designing Jounce,†explains Stuntbird Games President Dean Ruggles. “My oldest daughter was bringing me drawings to put into that game. I realized that a game that was as much about creativity as play could be fun. I thought of it as active entertainment, which is new in the game world, in that Pixaquarium is all about being artistic and inventing a new world to play in.â€

Development of a Pixaquarium app for play on mobile devices and tabloids is currently in beta testing.

For more information about Stuntbird Games and a link to Pixaquarium, please visit Stuntbird: Games Starring You!.

2. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    What does it cost??

3. awesomedrako

awesomedrako Clubbed

Credit:
    Stencyl is probably better. Free as well.

4. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.