1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion: Adding a Heroes Of Newerth thread under the Games Forum.

Discussion in 'Lists and Directory' started by Xavator, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xavator

Xavator Clubbed For Multiple Accounts

Credit:
    Hello ogres. I have a small suggestion to make.

Heroes Of Newerth is a very popular game internationally. Currently there are 2 major companies collaborating to operate this game, S2 Games and Garena. S2 Games are constantly updating HoN, and there are many, many active players. It's also a great game to have long discussions about strategies and also hero/item/skill builds.

Hence, I was just wondering if there are many ogres here who DO play HoN and agree with the idea to have a HoN thread in this forum. It would be a great thread for plenty of discussions and if there ARE many active people participating in the thread, I may enquire to start a HoN trivia. :) But we shall see about that. The first step is to get a HoN thread first.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2011
  2. JaredOzzy

JaredOzzy The Legendary Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I bought hon :D i like the idea

xavator whats your ign ? :D

3. Xavator

Credit:
    thanks jared :).

My IGN is Xavator, but due to me living in SEA regions, I only have access to GHoN, not the international version, which sucks totally. I really want to play with my Int friends once again, and with you guys here too :)

4. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    If enough regulars play the game and are willing to add content to that forum, sure:).

5. Xavator

Credit:
    Alright, that's good to hear :). So...do I start a poll somewhere? coz I don't think that the "List and Review Directory" is the most visited thread in the forum :D Maybe I can post somewhere under the MMORTS/Strategy? Or is HoN a MMORPG? It's kinda like a mixed genre game =/

6. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Put a poll in MMORPG:D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.