1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Third-party gamepad

Discussion in 'Brawhalla' started by Phippeey, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Phippeey

Phippeey Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Hi,
    I was playing this game quite a long time but I couldn't feel the real enjoyment because of one issue... I have third-party controller (Gigatech DX 206) that is clearly not supported so I ask you guys if you had the same problem. I had the same problem with Rocket League last year and I managed to set it up like Xbox controller with the help of software. The problem is that i forgot the name of that software... Tell me your experiences with third-party controllers in Brawlhalla, any help will be useful.
    Thanks and sorry for bad English!

2. p

p Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
  3. Phippeey

Credit:
    Yeah it was, thanks mate. I will check if it's going to work now, if not, I have that solutions there.

4. Phippeey

Credit:
    I tried everything and it doesn't work... I lost all my hope because in that article it says "If you're trying x360ce because the game currently recognizes your controller as the wrong type of controller and the buttons are all mixed up..." and my controller isn't even recognized as wrong. Screenshot