1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Titanfall 2 Free Play Weekend

Discussion in 'Game News' started by Aaddron, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    With the launch of Colony Reborn we will also be kicking off another Free Trial weekend that will start on 3/30 and run through 4/3. We got some great feedback from the last trial so this time in addition to having access to full multiplayer, you can also play the Training Gauntlet and the single player mission The Beacon. After the trial the Training Gauntlet and The Beacon will remain free to play in perpetuity.

Source
    Download

2. Aaddron

Credit:
    Would highly recommend shooter fans check it out, the gameplay is fantastic and the single player campaign is really good. It's also 50% off on all platforms for the weekend.

3. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior MMORPG Addict The Pit

Credit:
    My question is: Should I, or Shouldn't I play Titanfall 2???

4. Aaddron

Credit:
    It's singleplayer is very short but really good. Multiplayer is super subjective so can't comment on that but map packs are all free so there's that. Graphics are good, engine is well optimized. Mechanics are sound, fluid and smooth. Game feels great. I think for $20-30 it's worth it for singleplayer alone, if you enjoy the multiplayer it's easily worth $60.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.