1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

ultimate assassins

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by CMC, Apr 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CMC

CMC BamBam

Credit:
    Hello, Im currently trying to advertise an RP Game which is texed based, As you can guess by the topic its about Assassins the aim of the game is to get to the top be the best the Ultimate Assassin, You have to train your character eg - Make his stab better and shot better make him stealthy dodge bullets etc. You can also do arms runs for those who don't know what that it basically you buy weapons cheap in one City smuggle them to another and make money there is alot more of what you can do Gamble become a Hit Squad leader go to war my favourite, I urge you to try this site.

The site is needing players we currently have 60ish around that mark playing the game if your interested please visit the site on ultimateassasins.org There is a FAQ there so you can read on what to do.

2. mattse123

mattse123 Big Brute

Credit:
    is this like asasins creed?

3. mattse123

mattse123 Big Brute

Credit:
    the site doesn't work:mad:

4. CMC

CMC BamBam

Credit:
    No it is a text based rpg based upon the old mafia . org game of old, circa early 2000.

5. CMC

CMC BamBam

Credit:
  6. Zeniel

Zeniel DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Ive played it before. I dont like anything about it it has horrible graphics to me even though it text.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.