1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Upon a bucolic mountain lake retreat - A Creative Writers’ Salon

Discussion in 'Gamer Creations' started by Kytsune, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kytsune

Kytsune DA BIG CLUB Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    The writing process is different for every person. Some take it slow, like a gently moving muddy river; others thrust themselves wholly into it with the orgiastic adrenaline fever of the words. Whatever path you take to creative writing, it’s an experience that can benefit from the presence of likeminded individuals.

A Creative Writers’ Salon

The concept of the salon is an age old tradition of the artistic elite, a gathering of craftsfolk hoping to show off their work and hone the art of their craft. As a published author, I’ve taken to a multitude of communities of individuals who write and read in the same niches as I do. We value the exchange of ideas and the interplay between words and ego.

While I probably won’t be able to give individual English lessons in syntax, grammar, structure, or planning, I can bring the weight of my not-too-insignificant experience on the matter. Of course, others are welcome to bring their own. I am interested in what everyone has put time and energy and effort into and I’d love to help them make it better.

Come. Sit down. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.