1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What commercial is this?

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Glazed, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    I remember this commercial for I think some drink, where it showed this rapper (I assume) talking to the camera man saying "hello, and this is my faye", and then he started to show the different rooms, and then he went to the backyard (I think) and showed them his women and said "and these are my girls; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, thu-", and then this guy shows up behind him with a beer (I thought it was) in his hand, and the rapper asks "who are you?". So, the guy responds saying "I'm just here for the beer", or something like that. So, the rapper started saying "Who let this guy in here? Wednesday, was it you?", but she shakes her head no (from what I remember).

So, then, they show the beer a bit, and then it shows how the rapper continues with the tour and shows them the kitchen, but the guy is there again eating some of his food, so the rapper says "Man, quit eating my [forgot name of it] pie!"

Sorry if I didn't type some of that correctly. Does anyone remember that commercial?

2. tianhui

tianhui Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Sounds funny but never heard of it,

3. tianhui

tianhui Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    wait wait, rapper and a drink, could it be 50 cent and vitamin water?

4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    That would be my guess.

5. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    No, I think it was a fake rapper, and it was a beer commercial.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.