1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 15 posts. Once you have the 15 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What is one thing that you'd want to change in the world?

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by ugmsrocks09, Jul 3, 2017.

1. StormJayne

StormJayne New Ogre New Ogre

Credit:
    ahhh... the people... i mean not by replacing it by other type of lifeforms but..
    by replacing it the way they think and the way they take care of other species..

[​IMG]

2. Blasphemy

Blasphemy Royal Ogre Royal Ogre

Credit:
    To provide shelter to those people who had no money and also give them access to healthcare specially the people from 3rd World Countries, as i lived there before.

3. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Active Member Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I really would like to get rid of prejudice by some extent or just altogether because it can prevent many things from happening, like getting to know new people and become friends with them because of their background, skin color and beliefs. I guess it's safe to have some prejudice, but you know it could be better that you had none.

4. Snowy

Snowy Royal Ogre Royal Ogre
    1. AdventureQuest 3D Heroes

Credit:
    In order to do that, all of the greed that exists must be balanced out. Too many large businesses focus on wealth; yet, very little money goes to third-world countries. Philanthropy is the key to happiness.