1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What is the most unique free mmo?

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by darkrobman, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrobman

darkrobman BamBam

Credit:
    hey ive been playing alot of f2p and p2p mmos and was wondering what the most unique f2p mmo is and please give a few reasons why thanks for readin

2. Victrolla

Victrolla Big Brute

Credit:
    This is difficult to answer because it could be broken down by awesome graphics; spells that make you say "wow"; fun mounts; the least amount of grinding quests; clever weapons (Atlantica's guitar weapon); clever classes or races (like Eternal Earth) ... I think that I am going to answer this question: Wizard101 ... because I have played the game the longest and play regularly.

I try a lot of the games (except for blood and guts and solider-type games) and if I get past level 3, then I usually quit somewhere between level 10 and 20. So Wizard101 is unique because I am still playing and I am not bored with it.

3. JoelDavidBell

JoelDavidBell Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Try Carnage Blender 2

Carnage Blender is a text-based, PVP, MMORPG!
    You select your opponents from a list of teams made by real people, each person owning only one team.
    Join the game and hire up to 4 minions to fight for you. Train HP, Strength, and Dexterity.
    Train and strengthen your Skills, Damage Spells, Enchant Defense Spells, and Enchant
    Offense Spells.
    Buy upgradeable, stat-boosting armors and wield weapons with powerful abilities. Every item is upgradeable with the currency you gain by defeating your opponents.
    A unique rewards boosting system integrated into every battle, within the 6 month period
    after you join, allows you to leap up the ranks and, perhaps, catch up to the veterans and
    elites who have been playing this game since its creation! Customize your minions to form a strategy to beat your opponents.
    Battle teams created by real people, each team belonging to only one person! Form
    strategies to beat certain opponents based on 'soft' checks and balances akin to: Paper
    beats rock, but huge rock beats paper!
    With a certain amount of power, you can defeat someones strategy that they have tailored to beat just yours!
    On an-site Wiki is there to answer most of your questions, and an extremely helpful
    community and active forum is available to help you answer all of your other questions!
    Battle daily to increase you Score and Minion Power Rating in your constant climb to the
    top!
    See instant results after training attributes with the experience you gained from your
    battles.
    Experiment with different armors, weapons, tattoos, and attribute levels to find you perfect
    strategy!
    Continue to fight, never quit, and you will become a trusted and respected member of the
    Carnage Blender community!
    Give your ideas in the forums and they may be applied to the game by the Head designer Jon!
    Give this game a try, the only reason why it isn't more widely known is because of lack of
    advertising! I'm trying to remedy the situation by spreading the word about this superb
    game across the Web!
    You will enjoy this game!

4. Seth3

Seth3 BamBam

Credit:
    Wolf Team. Check it out.

5. JoelDavidBell

JoelDavidBell Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Remember to put that experience gained into Damage Spells or Strength and Dexterity! Also, the weapons shop should be checked for powerful weapons that can help you early on! Here's a tip: Keep your team at one minion and train Strength at double the level as your Dexterity and buy a powerful bow, for ranged, and a big weapon for melee! Don't be afraid to use that money to upgrade your weapons at the Blacksmith! You'll be gaining plenty on money early on! Remember! Fight 300 battles at least, before you pass judgement on this game!

P.S. Carnage Blender is constantly evolving and becoming a better game. This is not like those new MMORPGs that are always coming out, that seem like they are run off an assembly line. This game is for real folks!

6. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    We will allow you to discuss the game here, but do not post affiliate links on this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.