1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What is your story?

Discussion in 'Gaming PC' started by BorisBox, Apr 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BorisBox

BorisBox Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I wanna make this thread huge and make everyone write their answer :D
    Subject: Story about you and your :computer:
    The point of the thread is to write your story, since when you're using computer, why are you intrested, what did you learn and so on :).
    Here's my story:
    m using computer for more then 11 years now (im 17, turning 18 in few months) and i took a HUGE HUGE leap of expirience at using my computer.
    When i first got my computer, it was terrible and actually had no Start button only an Floppy disc drive, and there you inserted small games (which where about 5kb big XD).
    After some time (2 years i think, when i was 9) i got my first "Windows-integrated" computer and when i first turned it on i was like ":eek: :rifle:" "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? :O". I was shocked by the look, speed and everything else..
    After 3 months i learned using my XP machine pretty good but i was still an amateur...
    Years passed, and my expirience with PC increased slowly but surelly, now im pretty much an PC Expert (I know every single part inside of the case, i know how to fix every possible error i get, and do anything i practically want via my PC), i got hired by one guy as a PHP coder & Web Designer and im getting 900$ per job finished (which takes me about 3-4 days :D ) and im really happy :D
    Now, let's see your story! :D
    GO GO GO ! :pleased:

2. CroMiha

CroMiha Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Well...Im using PC since my 5 or 6 year.I started with Super Mario and when i get my new PC i started to play better games like Cod2/Cod4 and my Friend started to play LoL...First when i saw that game i was not interested and when i played first game (TUTORIAL) I was suprised how interesting is that game and here I am LoL player :) .I must ask you something...Do you recommend Alianware laptop?

3. Aki013

Aki013 League of Legends Player Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I'm using PC since my 2 year.Mum and dad have brought me on comp when i was kid 2 years old XD..I played hugo,pacman,mario... :D Now i play LoL, and i want to be quite programer :) .Thats all for now ^^

4. BorisBox

Credit:
    Hahahaha your parents must be cool. :D
    Well, that's the future, programers are the future workers of our planet, without programers and their programs people will stop going forward in technology way :)

Like i already replied you in my previous thread few minutes ago, don't buy (only if they will give it for free :D).
    Nice story by the way :D!

5. BorisBox

Credit:
    Come on people, join up :D

6. Pallyhax

Pallyhax Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Well I got my first pc when i was 3 or 4,I didn't really know what to do with it,my parents weren't so sure either but they had a friend that was in to that,I remember one time when i was playing "Tarzan"(first game i ever played on a pc) I asked my dad what "that button is"(reset button) and he replied "I don't know don't touch it" xD,I have been using a computer for like 11-12 years,I am turning 16 now in like 3 days.First operating system I used was Windows 98,then we moved on to Windows xp and so on.My parents and I evolved and learned so much about PC's since then.My mom and dad are really good with PC's.I wanted to be a programmer first,but i turned to ecology since I see it being the future occupation of the world.I recently started learning WebDesign via internet and some programming.I really enjoy spending my time on the computer after all these years :D

7. BorisBox

Credit:
    Great story man :O !
    I like the part about your parents learning stuff about PC and you going into ecology, that really is future occupation as more and more people exist here and no one is really taking care about the planet we live on, no one seems to even care about it... happy to have people like you! :)

8. MilanDiamond

MilanDiamond Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    My first game was Crash on PlayStation 1 xD....I had 3 years when i first time used Pc,i played Mario and Cannibal xDD Now im playing LoL and PlayStation 3 ;)

9. Iwannaplaythegame

Iwannaplaythegame Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    My first game on PC are flash games like CD_bh95 or something using windows 95 with the sound of the tiger opening theme.

10. BorisBox

Credit:
    LOL Windows 95, man that's so old when you compare it to Windows 7 & 8 now :D

Hahahah, those epic old little games, can't forget that :D

11. alexis11111

alexis11111 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Im play first SEGA and after 1 year my mom buy me computer, and me and my sisters play sven... After several year buy my first original game NFS Porche and Mame32... Now my mom was mad at me beacuse of school, Im try to become verry good in school and can free play games, im drop many money of computer, games, equipment.... And now play LoL and try to buy all champs and boost me to gold :)
    This is my story. :D

12. doubllejump

doubllejump Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Well i got mine first PC(mom) with 5 years ^^ now i have 16 :D first game i have ever played was Chrash Basch on PS 1 (ive had 300 games :O i had 4-5 than xD ) mine first game on PC was Counter Strike but didint know how to spawn bots xD so i was playing super mario and some other games on PC (mine parents divorced ) when i got PC in dad's house that was a whole new story (8-9 yrs old) no more 512 MB ram 2 GB now bitches :D than i started on dad's PC started playing LOL and WOT in beta :D but of all things i miss from that time the most i miss i was playing Rayman Orgins and other Co Op games with mine friends we would play all day LEGO star wars and other Lego games it was a lot of (because it was a coincidence that mine father and their parents were workin a lot so sometimes we would play games from 10 PM up to 2 AM woah those days ^^ (we would play outside too ^^ ) ) now i want to be programmer :D LONG STORY brah

13. BorisBox

Credit:
    Eh...you almoast made my cry...sorry 'bout your parents man, you have to push trough your life hard sometimes.. life is a bitch...since i exist times changed so much... i remember my classmates from 1'st grade of primary school coming at my place and playing sega games for 5-6 hours then go outside and play, no one was mad, everyone were laughting... now we almoast fight sometimes when some friends steals the other one a kill in LoL or WoT...About my PC, i had pc with 1GB Ram, 512MB memory graphic card and 1.9ghz single core processor which was pain and struggle for me xD Now i have 8GB DDR3, 2GB GT 630 graphic card and 3.9 Quad-core processor- MUCH EASIER! Hahaha :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.