1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What MMO's in Development or coming out in 2012 Do you have your Eye on? and Why?

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Agravaine, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agravaine

Agravaine BamBam

Credit:
    I wanted to put the feelers out there and test the waters for what you all may have discovered concerning upcoming MMO's that are currently in development or scheduled to come out in the 2012 time frame. :idea:

Anything you want to throw in, for example: If you want to put forth Beta testing info or provide links to where those interested can sign up etc. is encouraged in this post or if you are in the Beta on these upcoming MMO's your Feed Back is certainly welcomed. :crowngrin:

Also Free or Pay MMO's... please mention which category they fall in.

I would also like to see what your Top Three (3) Favorites are at this this Game Ogre MMO Beta Link http://www.gameogre.com/betammorpg.htm

Most of all.. What’s your Opinion on the MMO based on your experiences or discoveries that you have come across? Why is it worth keeping My Eye on:) or why should we look the other way?:(

Thanks in advance for your responses! :sunny:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2011
  2. dantabletennis

dantabletennis Ogre Sheriff The Pit

Credit:
    Well their is Sea Dogs (2012) Pirate based mmorpg, will be a free game (I think) were you choose to be a pirate, and much more characters!

3. Agravaine

Agravaine BamBam

Credit:
    I see.. I took a quick look for "Sea Dogs" and I ended up finding a link here on Game Ogre.. but thats about it so far and the info you had in your post Dantabletennis.

Perhaps we will have more details as we get further along in its development process and closer to its release.

4. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    2012 is still pretty far away and most games arent announced that far in advance.

Perfect World bought the rights to publish Raiderz in NA and that probably wont happen till 2012. Im looking forward to that game. Very nice graphics and PWE games usually can keep me entertained for a few months.

With the closed beta of Tera being pushed till the end of summer/beginning of fall. It might not end up launching till 2012. I will definitely be buying TERA. I currently play the Korean version and cant wait to actually play it in English since I dont know much Korean lol.

Core Blaze is in the works, but I think it will make it out this year. It reminds me of DDO, Blade and Soul, and Vindictus all mixed together. Very interesting looking game.

Besides those above, Blade and Soul hopefully will make an appearance in NA by 2012, and yes B&S just looks awesome lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.