1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What to do when your connection is bad

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Grawl, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Masi Bugatti

Masi Bugatti Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Ik buy a router then take an empty water bottle then surround the outside with three layers of duct tape, use tea spoon of salt and water to mix. Leave the bottles over night then place them on the routers antennas, this increases mbps internet speed 4x

2. I have found some tricks that are useful to fixing bad connections.

Sometimes my phone doesn't connect to Wi-Fi while my other devices do. If I try to disconnect from the Wi-Fi and reconnect, the phone doesn't connect to the Wi-Fi, but if I completely turn off the phone, then turn it back on, it connects to the Wi-Fi.

Other than that, I would considering disconnecting your device's Wi-Fi connection and then reconnecting it. Resetting the modem can be a waste of time, so that would probably be the last thing I'd consider. And then the very last thing I'd consider is contacting your Internet provider.

3. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    clean my room areange my cupboard and things or go to sleep

4. Rueness

Rueness Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Cry myself to sleep..

5. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    My connection is always bad so I just suck it up.

6. When you can't connect to a game, even after trying to reset the router and everything, it really isn't that bad of a situation; just play a game that isn't online and let time pass. Back then, when lightning struck and power went out (a little different than connection going bad), the alternative thing I did was play on a GameBoy Advance or a Nintendo DS. Nowadays, people have access to smartphones, so they can play whatever offline games they have on their phone.

But I can almost imagine the nightmare that many students have to go through doing online classes, like when they lose connection during the middle of an important lecture or when they lose connection during some online exam. It's just one of those consequences of having to work from home.