1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What's new?

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Glazed, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    I don't want to check the MMO websites to find out. Too hard to find out about everything. I don't care much for any MMO info if it isn't in, connected to, or coming to Europe or America or is even in english.

Also, I don't care much for news on P2P MMOs, since either my crappy computer build can't handle it, or I can't/won't pay to play it.

Also, don't include Free Realms either, for it's hardly free to play anymore. It's almost as bad as Wizard101 and Toon Town, now.

So, you get the idea. Keep it F2P oriented and within the range of Europe or America. I hear all these new things about MMORPGs, but it's the P2P ones, and they're all high graphiced and/or not coming soon.

So, what's new with the F2P MMOGs, besides GetAmped 2 coming and then closing, Allods Online coming up?

2. Vikeadyn

Vikeadyn Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    The newest one I came across is a free browser game, that requires a tiny Plug In Download. It is a MMORPG, and it is kinda fun despite the fact it being in open BETA and you do not mine that your race is a cartoony Woodlyn creature of some sort.

Welcome to Earth Eternal, the 3D MMO Game that's Free to Play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.