1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 15 posts. Once you have the 15 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite life hack?

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Snowy, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Snowy

Snowy Royal Ogre Royal Ogre
    1. AdventureQuest 3D Heroes

Credit:
    Sometimes it's great to find easier ways to accomplish a task by looking for new and cheap techniques. My favorite life hack is using a binder clips to create a cell phone stand, so I can conveniently watch videos on my phone without having to buy an actual phone stand.

2. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Royal Ogre Royal Ogre

Credit:
    "After a job interview, if asked 'Do you have any questions?' always ask 'yes, is there anything about my application that concerns you?'"

ก็ก็ก็ likes this.
  3. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Active Member Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Well i guess mine would be when i am eating potato chips and then i will shape the bag where chips are in shape of a bowl so i don't need to get myself a bowl for the chips.
    This is only life hack that came to my mind and i think i would have had a better one to pick but i can't think of anything as of posting this.

4. Mekel

Mekel New Ogre New Ogre

Credit:
    Put hot water in my bowl of insta mashed potatoes so I won't have to heat it up long :2thumbsup:

5. ugmsrocks09

ugmsrocks09 Well-Known Member Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I'm pretty sure the best life hack the popsicle-cupcake holder; which retains all drops from touching your skin.

6. Crownknight

Crownknight You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward? Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Take nine sips of water and say "January." I found it in a book. Works like a charm!

7. Blasphemy

Blasphemy Royal Ogre Royal Ogre

Credit:
    When i eat a boiled egg i just sliced it to half and scoop the egg out from the shell using a spoon.