1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Which mmorpg game are you playing currently??

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by likesiwon, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vikeadyn

Vikeadyn Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    I didn't know RoM requires you to pay for end-game access. :-/ Luckily, not too much of a problem. Unless it's P2P.

Its free to play but when nearing to end game content. You would have to get Pots, and all Kinds of different things, like armor upgrades, unbinding stones (just incase you want to trade or sell a drop to someone on a bound on pick up item. Instead of vendoring it) Unique mounts. Although certain mounts are available for your toon Asap in Item mall. Just a bunch of expensive little things to make end game content a little less stressful. I Talked to a Main Tank that spends 100$ dollars easily in a matter of a couple of months to run instances.

I suppose you realy don't need all those little upgrades from there item mall for end game content if you don't want to? Although I never read anything in RoMs official Forums that you have to buy things for Endgame content. I just read post that the item mall has really nice goodies. if you want the full effect of RoM.

2. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    Oh, I see. Well, while that may be a slight problem, it won't stop me from playing, but thanks for the warning. It makes me appreciate early game and mid game more.

3. Gamer2010

Gamer2010 BamBam

Credit:
    9Dragons! Dope ass Martial Arts F2P MMORPG! The new Tibet expansion pack just recently came out too! check it out

4. oneTimer

oneTimer Ogre Newling

Credit:
    ive played RAPPELZ, Evony, and Quake live theyre all good :D

5. gothix12

gothix12 Little Spike

Credit:
    Holic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. bruiser0809

bruiser0809 BamBam The Pit

Credit:
    I am playing runescape.. you? :p