1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

World of Tanks vs. War Thunder - Online Shooter Showdown 7

Discussion in 'Online Game Battles' started by Aaddron, Jun 2, 2015.

Which Online Shooter is better?

Poll closed Jun 8, 2015.
  1. World of Tanks

100.0%
  2. War Thunder

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    2nd vs. 15th seed vote of Online Shoot Showdown 7. This match is scheduled to end one week from today.

2nd - World of Tanks

[​IMG]

vs

15th - War Thunder

[​IMG]

This is a public poll, please don't post "I voted for game X" in this thread without explaining why.

2. Aaddron

Credit:
    Ultimately I'm gonna vote for World of Tanks, it's designed to be a game and it shines at doing that. War Thunder takes a more sim approach, which is fun but it's really lacking in polish and the game side of it can be frustrating as it's more realistic.

3. axwellshm

axwellshm Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    Love the World of Tanks because I am huge fan of it. Played several times War Thunder and it's not really what it looks like. The only thing that matters in World of Tanks is the fact that spotting can be sometimes frustrating (you have him on sight and ready to fire, and immedietaly he is gone and you haven't hit him. But the game offers better gameplay however, and you can choose several languages which is a great approach for those who don't have all the knowledge of English language.

4. Thedarkboy

Thedarkboy Anime Geek Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Honestly, I didn't like War Thunder. It wasn't necessarily a bad game, but I simply didn't like the gameplay itself. World of Tanks, on the other hand, has provided me with countless of entertaining hours. Thus, my vote went for WoT.

5. ivekvv256

ivekvv256 Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    I voted for WoT mostly cause I played it a lot more then War Thunder, and it's definitively done it's job. Didn't play it for some time now, but I think I'll get back to it during the summer. Gotta love Russian tanks lol.

6. Aaddron

Credit:
    World of Tanks rolls past War Thunder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.