1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Would you rewrite history, if you could?

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Snowy, Aug 7, 2017.

1. When I say rewrite history, I don't mean go back in time and change history, and potentially jeopardize your own existence and everyone else's; that would ruin the joy of rewriting history. What I mean by rewriting history is changing the actual story of history and having that story be ingrained into every modern person's mind while retaining what the world is right now.

For me, I would probably rewrite history by replacing the name of all of the evil people throughout history with different names and maybe also by changing their physical attributes, too. The reason why is because I don't think evil people deserve to be recognized in history. Since the world isn't all a happy story, I'd still keep things like war in the history books.

It would also be fun to create my own "fictional" history, too, like a crazy war that never actually happened. I think rewriting history would require some creativity and would be fun, though the downfall is that rewriting history may lead to some inconsistencies leading up to modern history and there wouldn't be a true story of history anymore.

2. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I agree with the above. Plus, I personally am fine with the way history turned out.

3. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    To be frank i don't really want to rewrite history, it is good as it is now and considering that i like to think about present more than past. I mean why think about things that occurred in the past when you are supposed to be consecrating to things that are happening in the present time?

4. Izraphel

Izraphel Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Well not going back in time but simply rewriting history hmmm... I dont really think i would want to.. Except if i could make myself seem like the descendant of a great LEADER of sorts or whatever... Wouldnt amuse me just for the fun of it...

5. ugmsrocks09

ugmsrocks09 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I'd rewite it in my favor, such as telling before hand major events that can be prevented like 9/11.

6. Jeric dion

Jeric dion DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Ill rewrite only all the mistakes that ive made T,T

7. jv1306

jv1306 Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    hmm..i'd rewrite everything to become the opposite. like hitler would be the good guy etc. i wonder how it would turn out. *starts building time machine*

8. ugmsrocks09

ugmsrocks09 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Also, I'd change all the wars by preventing it from occuring lol

9. YksNarev

YksNarev Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    yes, id always wanted to.