1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Yeah! Aika Global here i come!

Discussion in 'Game News' started by lala06, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lala06

lala06 Little Spike

Credit:
    Greetings Soon to be Citizens of Lakia!

Some of you are probably wondering why we have been so quiet lately. This is because we're already brewing something awesome for you guys! In a few more days, we are going to make an announcement that will surely make everyone smile! Oh! I think you already know what I'm about to say but I will have to hold on to this for now so I don't ruin the surprise.

We would like to thank everyone for their patience and for sending us their suggestions and well wishes. The AIKA Global Team and T3Fun have been making great strides in the preparation for the long anticipated launch, and your continuous support has kept us strong and steady.

In a few more days, aside from the surprise, you will start receiving news, promos and events from the Aika Global Team. With that said, we are encouraging you to invite your friends and join us here in the forums to start discussions about Aika Global. Our GM Team is now online and will answer any questions you may have. (But will not ruin the surprise so please don't push it. ^_^)

We are hoping that this is the beginning of a wonderful relationship between you and the Aika Global Team. We aim to give you quality service so please do let us know if you have any suggestions. Our ears (actually eyes, since we're reading this) and hearts are open.

Thank you and see you in the game very very soon.

Aika Global Head GM

Ninurta

:jester::jester::jester:
    Welcome to the AIKA Global Community! - T3FUN GLOBAL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.