1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Yulgang 2 SEA – Death Knows No Bounds

Discussion in 'Game News' started by leong13, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leong13

leong13 BamBam

Credit:
    [​IMG]

The battle of Order and Chaos continues in Yulgang2 as the heroes of the pugilistic world fights for supremacy.

Yulgang2 is a 3D faction-based, open world and non-targeting MMORPG which is set to be released soon by Cubizonein Southeast Asia. The game will be available for players from the Philippines, Singapore and Malaysia.

Free to Play, the game offers a unique combat system and a variety of gameplay features; PVP modes, Arena modes, Pet System, Skill Combo system, Game Controls and an Air Sprint feature, bringing to life the flying and gliding moves made popular by martial arts movies such as Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. More details about the features will be revealed as the game draws close to its launch.

With a larger gaming community –players can expect a full scale faction war, more intense PVP battles, epic boss raids and instance dungeon parties.

[YOUTUBE]ZYSm93KkUEY[/YOUTUBE]

For more information about the game, please visit the links below:
    [TEASER SITE]
    [FACEBOOK]
    [TWITTER]
    [YOUTUBE]

2. hack10

hack10 Ogre Star Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    omg! Yulgang 2. I remembered I played Yulgang1 9-10 years ago

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
  3. leong13