1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice
Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. Ragnarok Journey opened a new server in June 6, 2017 as more and more players are ready to experience and start their own journey in the lands of Midgart!

During my revisitation in ROJ, I've noticed a bunch of things that changed over the course of months. Their latest updates included some bug fixes, tinkering the skill descriptions and other stuff. Although the forums for the game have rookie numbers, the community is always fun and always looking forward for upcoming updates.

Here are some of my experience and adventure in Server 6. *Don't mind the IGN , I had no idea to make up as character name* If you want more updates and will sniff out some events, go to WarpPortal.com for more information.

Visit also their Facebook page in www.facebook.com/RagnarokJourney/
    Join the #RagnarokJourney experience in Twitter: https://twitter.com/RagnarokJourney

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Since 2000, Ragnarok franchise have been innovative and creative in terms of gameplay, expansive, player based and a fun community. I personally been part of some of the Ragnarok games they have released.

In this year, they have decided to take on another advent. They named it Ragnarok Journey. The game launched on March 23, 2017 as a closed beta server. The game gives off the similar fun and joyful sensation among RO players. For those who don't know, Ragnarok Journey is a tab targetting 2D MMORPG. Here are some of the action caught in the screenshots.

For more information, visit their site at WarpPortal by clicking here.
    Join the Journey! Relive the adventure and explore the land of Midgart!

Feature Image.jpg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Basti likes this.