1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Blog entries by ugmsrocks09

1. Hello fellow ogres! Nice to see you all stop by to read my personal blog today. Share your comments on my block by replying to the thread. Anyways, thank you! My Experience in Sports Well I've been playing sports ever since the age of 5. I first played Soccer, in a little pee-wee league up in...
  2. Hello fellow ogres! Nice to see you all stop by to read my personal blog today. Share your comments on my block by replying to the thread. Anyways, thank you! My Obsession to Listening to ASMRs Are you the type that has trouble trying to fall asleep at night, or relaxing at some of the most...
  3. Hello fellow ogres! Nice to see you all stop by to read my personal blog today. Share your comments on my block by replying to the thread. Anyways, thank you! Embarrassing Moments Ah yes, don't we all have at least a thing or two embarrassing moments happened in our lives? It's pretty common...
  4. Todays Topic: Life-hacks (Formulas, tips, and tricks) Contents Strawberry-Melon Summer Salad Recipe Best Lemonade Ever Recipe 3 Tips for Perfect Grilled Chicken How to have Waterproof shoes 1) If you guys are hungry for some fruit in the shape of art then you will be interested in this...
  5. Todays Topic: Movies, Music, and Current News around the World Contents Movies in Theaters now Music Trending News: North Korea: UN backs fresh sanctions over missile tests News: US suspends search for missing marines off Australia coast 1) Well there are some great movies out this summer...
  6. Todays Topic: Game News Contents Splatoon 2's Next Splatfest Event Starts Tonight On Switch Pokemon Go Players In Europe Can Soon Catch Some Region-Locked Pokemon Nintendo Switch Eshop Adds Seven New Games This Week, And One More Goes On Sale For Honor Season 3 Includes New Highlander And...
  7. Hello fellow blog readers, if you haven't noticed, I love to write blogs on this site. My love for writing blogs is so great that I am dedicating myself on this new separate topic. I am going to start writing blogs on just things occurring in my life and what I experience. I'm sharing some of...
  8. Todays Topic: Life-hacks (Formulas, tips, and tricks) Contents Popsicle Fix Create a refreshing sprinkler Create your own Camping light Build Speakers for your phone Create some Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches 1) Ever wondered how to fix your Popsicle from dripping in this heat? Well you can...
  9. Todays Topic: Movies, Music, and Current News around the World Contents Movies in Theaters now Music Trending News: Trumps Health Care Plan Failed News: Protesters in Venezuela, troops clash ahead of Sunday vote 1) There are plenty of great movies to choose from in your nearest theater. Some...
  10. Todays Topic: Game News Contents Major Xbox One Deals this Week PSN Sales Discounts Nintendo Switch Sales ElderScrolls Legend is now on Mobile Player Unknown Battlegrounds (Update) League of Legends Patch 7.15 1) Starting off with some great deals on Xbox One, only for gold members....
  11. Welcome to my first blog entry on the sensational website, Gameogre.com. I am new to blogging, therefore, please do not criticize on every detail on my blogs. However, please do leave any comments on what I should work on in the near future. Today, we'll be covering what I'm planning to use...