1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Blog entries by Volnus

1. FragZone is nearly done there are some minor things that need to be fixed such as finishing the footer, header, and placing advertisements in their proper locations. FragZone is probably going to be the first in a line of styles and by this i mean that we are going to be creating child themes...
  2. Games on the forum arcade consist of Flash Only games with high score capability. It runs on the same type of software that the previous forum did only with a different interface, and rules. The old forum ran IPB games which are a type of flash game with an inbuilt API that we can connect the...
  3. There is a new GameOgre Theme coming to the forum and its an option for all users you can select the theme "FragZone". This theme is nearly complete there are styles and stuff to be improved and fixed but it's coming together quite nicely. Some of the key things about it. - Responsive more so...
  4. [IMG] This is a simple blog to keep up with everything that I do online for small amounts of work. You will see stuff on this site, and on others some, I don't own others I do. Let's go into what's been done today. GameOgre * All JavaScript is loaded in the footer this will improve the load...