1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

How do you started playing MOBA games? When? And why you play them

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Korleone, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Korleone

Korleone Big Brute Ogre Regular

Credit:
    First time i startred playing games similar to this was back in 2004. when my aunt bought me game called "Cossacks: European wars" if i remember right, i was kid back then :) So i really liked that kind of games and i tried "Empire Earth" (good but old game). I had great time playing that game. Next game is "Warcraft 3" (later "WC3 Frozen throne"}. Back then WC3 map mode called DotA was really popular and i fell in love with it and many years later i found LoL which i play now

Questions would be:
    - How did you hear about them? / How do you started playing them? (MOBA game/s)
    - When?
    - Why do you play them?

If you want share your story with us :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    djordje jockov likes this.
  2. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    My friend told me about Dota 1,i already have known for Warcraft 3.
    That was seven years ago.
    Because it is most interactive game,and it isn't easy,and it has so many tricks,and styles of playing :)

3. CedvitaGO2

CedvitaGO2 Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I think i played warcraft like a kid and i had no idea what that game is, what is moba and stuff..
    First reall moba i started to play is league of legends, maybe before 2 years.
    Mobas are really intresting and you have to think what to do, you need tactic.

4. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    My friend and i played WOW together then he stopped and started to play LOL, i was bored to play WOW alone and start LOL with him. We always went bott, me with ashe, he with fiddle, or me soraka and he with ashe, its like we knew what was best in game from day one

5. PeleSRB

PeleSRB BamBam

Credit:
    I watch my friend playing Lol so i decided to play it too, everybody play lol in my school. Well i made a good desicion Lol is pretty good game so if you want try it :)

6. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    My first MOBA was League of Legends. My friends showed it to me in gaming room when I was like 12 yrs old. I liked the style and the point of the game as well as champions, system and gameplay.

7. Garagos

Garagos Clubbed for Chat Rage

Credit:
    My first MOBA is League of Legends like many of the members here, one friend was playing that game and I wanted to start. At begin I was playing with him, later I meet a lot of friends there, even friends in real life playing this game, of course, some of them. I get in love with the game, and I playing it about 3 years with a few pauses, that which was lasted 6 month one and one was about 3-4 months. But I am still there. :)

8. KoFiCa

KoFiCa MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    My first moba was lol. my friend showed me, and i started to play. Mobas are realy good but they can ruin your friendship if u know what i mean :p

9. WoRLD PriMe

WoRLD PriMe Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    If you want to be better at game,Just play for fun,dont watch any guides for runes,try to make them alone,trust me,you will have HUGE sucsess later,thats how i do!

10. TheTeacher123

TheTeacher123 MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    I saw my cousin playing lol and i liked the game
    About 5 months ago.
    They are fun

11. LoL GAMER

LoL GAMER Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    First time my brother tell me for LoL 2009. year. That was 2nd year of LoL and than I buy better computer than I was able to play it at home. :)

12. Seigai

Seigai MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Well..My brother told me about LoL..It was 2011 i think ..Can't really remember. I play it ,hmm..Well for fun.Also that rankig system is adicting kinda.;)

13. djordje jockov

djordje jockov Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I started playing league legend of 2009 due friend who I recommend this game. I still play lol i think is one of the best games of all time MOBA