1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Best and easiest champs to carry from gold

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by SuperSwag, Jun 28, 2016.

1. SuperSwag

SuperSwag MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Im gold 3 and i need easy champs to carry with Mid and Jungle

2. NeSsQQuiCk

NeSsQQuiCk Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    some champs that are good in every patch for low elo (bronze, silver, gold.low plat)
    top: Maokai, Malphite, Garen
    jungle: Amumu, Vi, Volibear
    Mid: Annie, Malzahar
    Adc: Ezreal, Jinx, Sivir
    Support: Alistar, Braum (Janna and Soraka are easy too but you need good positioning or you will feed)

3. wolf5253

wolf5253 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    mid: annie, ezreal
    jungle:sejuani and lee sin

4. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    I'm sorry but ez mid is not easy to climb with and lee sin especially, annie is one of the best easy champions,, sejuani is somewhat good too if you can hit your ult pretty well, she is jsut tanky version of wukong

5. GioLegenda

GioLegenda Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Lux and Fizz are very easy....

6. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    Lux has 3 skillshots, no escape and is very squishy, fizz is easy to play but you need perfect timings, you can't randomly go in, you have to know which enemy cooldowns have to be used so you can have a chance of going in... but if lux had that burst without 3 skillshots she would be perfect for low elo, like annie

Arcus_N likes this.
  7. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    Irelia for sure,especially now
    Draven can do amazing damage on his own,without good support (which is often case in lower ranks). Jinx is pretty solid too
    Blitzcrank can win game by himself since he can hook enemy carry,and make 4v5 for his team,take aggresive supports,not deffensive,Sona is solid too
    Vel koz is really good,Malzahar,Lux,Brand
    As jungle main,i would suggest you volibear,even i dont play him,but in lower ranks,he can destroy everything

8. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    irelia and Draven are totally opposite of easy, low elo is about picking simple champs, not irelia who has to have perfect mechanics to jump in enemy team of 3 people, burst someone and escape, while draven has to know how to have 3 axes in temfights and catching all of them while doing consistant damage... so that's just not true that they are easy, velkoz has too many skillshots for low elo, blitz is good if you can hit that hook, but he is good in all elos, malza and brand are alright and I agree with volibear, as I mentioned few days ago in comment above

9. djolebelevode

Credit:
    Where did I say they are easy?

10. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    you didn't look at the title of the post then......

Arcus_N likes this.
  11. djolebelevode

Credit:
    It says easiest and best

12. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    @ ALL if guy ask for Mid or jungle then there is no point of discussing any other roles, read 1st post before make new one.

Didnt play midd for a long time, but i think that Vlad, Swain and mby Ahri, TF
    For jungle, Rek'sai, Hecarim and Fiddle to carry, and for team, Volibear and Sejuani

Arcus_N likes this.
  13. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    he asked for those roles, but maybe someone else who checks this thread wants too see some more, so why not give full insight, it's not like I gave everything except what the guy asked for,,,,

14. MarvelBeast

MarvelBeast Ogre Newling

Credit:
    If you want to play 4vs5 than great champion is Skarner I guess

15. Arcus_N

Arcus_N Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    My personal opinion is that best champ for mid is range champ. If you pick it, you should ban Fizz or Ekko, maybe Zed too. That why you can poke enemy every time they go for farm.
    For jung I would take Yi, and farm with no gank till 20min, and then show begins. Fiddle is good jung too, and if mid lets enemy cloase enough, Fiddle comes in and after clearing all jung once. 85% you get the kill.
    But you can never get better champ then one you know the best. My friend mastered Veigar and played him in 4/5 of his games, winning a almost every time. :)

16. Arcus_N

Arcus_N Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    My personal opinion is that best champs for mid are range champions. Vel'cos is not really easy champ but if you are gold you should be able to give them some skill shot. :) w and e combo, followed by ulty can take down enemy easy. You should ban Fizz for that metter, and if you sre lucky, Zed and Ekko too.
    For jung, easy and best, my opinion again, are Yi and Fiddle. With Yi you should farm till 20min, then you go to gank. With Fiddle you farm your part of jung and then go behind enemy on mid. If he is damaged q-e-w and you have kill.

17. Cybat

Cybat Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    the easiest champ for mid is annie, tho for jungle im not rly sure i guess u can take something like kha'zix, shaco, volibear, maybe skarner
    anyway it might be a good idea to not rely on something like that since those champions can be easily countered in higher ranks, so i suggest that u follow the champ changes and stuff and stick with strong champs at the moment or rather think of some champ that u can play a lot and stick with it. :)

18. ElZarid123

ElZarid123 Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Lux is easy champ for me too,you can play Master Yi in jungle or Xin

19. djolebelevode

Credit:
    Xin is really good in low elo,strong early game gank can provide you easy win bcs low elos will /ff at 20 if they lose the lane

20. Hitsugaya

Hitsugaya Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Gangplank, at the beginning really hard to play. Probably you won't have fun in first 5 games. But with the time he becomes so fun to play and so good to solo carry. Hard to master / Good for carryin' ( all elo)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2016