1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Planetside 2, the best MMOFPS to date

Discussion in 'MMOFPS and Online Shooters' started by Gr33d, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Gr33d

Gr33d MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Anyone who plays it here?

2. laurenxoxo

laurenxoxo MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Why you say its the best? Why is it so special? Am curious.

Gr33d likes this.
  3. Gr33d

Gr33d MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Why?
    First: Because it's an MMOFPS game where you can battle hundreds of players at once in a continent. Huge battles and a huge map.
    Second: You can use different kinds of vehicles i.e tanks, humvee, aircraft, ATVs or you can just be a sniper in a corner, or a jet pack guy who camps, or an anti tank man in the middle of a war or an anti aircraft one man army.
    Third: you can group and have one goal and just have fun and good laughs. Voicechat is a must since battles are so huge you can have a friendly fire.
    Fourth: Games like battlefield and CoD multiplayers copied Planetside's meta. Having to capture a base to win. And in order to do that, you must have a battalion to lead to, or a platoon and a squad, and some officers in charge who handles the strategies and tactics.
    Fifth: I proudly participated last 2015 with the rest of the community who organized it in Guiness World Records "most playes online in an FPS battle".
    Sixth: If these reasons are not enough to have it the best, then I don't know what is.
    Seventh: You should try it.

4. CoIim

CoIim Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    I know right. Maps that span 8 kilometers in real time, its just constant mayhem and winning with your nation after taking one base after another is just awesome.

Gr33d and LaughingCoffin like this.
  5. CaMo141

CaMo141 DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I may just have to play this game youve sold me lol xD

Gr33d likes this.