1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What is that one thing you deeply regret in AQ3D?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by legionlord13, Jul 21, 2017.

1. legionlord13

legionlord13 Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    Mine was not playing in pre-beta coz I didn't know they moved to steam already. The earlier web-based in alpha was so data costly so I didn't check where the game's going for a long time.

What's yours?

Forgotten_Dream and Rakuh like this.
  2. Caide

Caide Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Deleting my scale slayer armor set back before combat and stats update...now since its some of thebest armor ingame I dont feel like farming those challenges solo for the charred pieces anymore q.q

Forgotten_Dream and legionlord13 like this.
  3. I deeply regret not keeping a bunch of Pre-Beta items such as The Bridge Keeper's Axe (now know as The Bridge Keeper's Chop Chop) and Soulborne Axe. I hoarded a bunch of talon armors instead.

Romelyn and Forgotten_Dream like this.
  4. legionlord13

legionlord13 Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    8 talon right? Too bad the reset announced eventhough iirc they said there will be no more :'(

Go on, its not that hard xD piece by piece

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2017
  5. Rakuh

Rakuh Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    lost my chance to became alpha knight;
    making my own weapon...
    and be immortalized as an npc... :(

Forgotten_Dream likes this.
  6. ifh101

ifh101 DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    I regret not getting the $500 package. I thought it wasn't worth it at first because I saw this game as a game I wouldn't be addicted to. And now look at me, addicted...

legionlord13 and Forgotten_Dream like this.
  7. Yeah, it was 8 Royal Talon Armors, 2 Silvered Talon Armors, and 1 Ebon Talon Armor. I didn't want to feel like all the gold I farmed was for nothing, so I bought all of those armors before the wipe hoping that I'd be able to make something useful out of those armors in the future.

I wish I could have backed $500, but the limit was $120 if you backed through AE's portal site instead of the Kickstarter site. You're quite fortunate that you were able to upgrade to the $120 backer after having backed $60 via the AQ3D account management though.

legionlord13 and Forgotten_Dream like this.
  8. Forgotten_Dream

Forgotten_Dream Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    me too, i just like why i dont play this game earlier this game make me so addicted now that was my biggest regret in this game

9. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    I regret changing my name to Mayuchii instead of Mayuchi.

( ; - ; )

10. Nhecole

Nhecole Princess of Ogre Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Lol , Think before you do it :D
    Don't rather do it directly, Think/Jump to conclusion what will happen when u do it :)
    Because we all know people were just doing something without thinking of it that's why they regret what they did.

11. Mayonnaise

Credit:
    I owned the name. But i deleted the character (irl reasons) then when i finally got the privilege to play the game again, i thought taking a name of a deleted character is not allowed. Then i figured i was wrong when i was lvl 17ish with soulborn axe and travelers pack and doom ripper. ;r

12. Izraphel

Izraphel Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    My deepest regret is that i didnt give a lot of attention to the game in closed-beta (or alpha dont remember now) because i thought there was going to be a second wipe (as AE said there were going to be 2 wipes). But in the end the wipe was only for the level and not the items so i missed a lot of good stuff that went rare....

Well you can always change it with 900 DCs :D

13. Mayonnaise

Credit:
    Ayyup

14. Well you maybe could have recovered the deleted character if you had contacted the AQ3D Help team. I feel like it's too late now since you created a new character, so your best option would be to name change with 900 DCs, which isn't bad at all. In AQWorlds, a name change is 2,000 ACs which is a bit ridiculous. Since the game's still in Beta, you can find a ton of great character names.

15. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    The most regrettable moment for me was deleting my character. I was scouting for rare chests in dungeons on my alt and I had 2 game tabs open, one day early in the morning I accidentally logged into my main and deleted it without looking at the character name first. Luckily Nythera and the people behind PS were able to retrieve it with no roll back but it was still a regrettable moment.

16. guy151

guy151 BamBam

Credit:
    Deleting acsidently my greater crimson shard

legionlord13 likes this.
  17. ifh101

Credit:
    Woah that sounds extremely unfortunate. I'm glad to hear that you got your account back and that it's also possible to retrieve an account that has been accidentally deleted.

The sad part is that you won't be able to trade those armors at all because of the soulbound trading rule. They should at least make the resell for those armors extremely high just to make all that farming worth it.

Rex likes this.
  18. Well I certainly do hope that the sellback of items improve, maybe 25% the sellback of the original cost instead of 10%, and that the talon armors are back to their original buying prices again so the sellback isn't 1 gold like they currently are. Or maybe if there were quests or craft shops where you can utilize the talon armors to do stuff like get the talon armor pieces or a new talon armor, that would be interesting. Unfortunately, I don't expect any of that happening.

19. ifh101

Credit:
    Yeah the sellbacks definitely need to be increased. Same thing with the crafting items. For example, why would the Crimson Staff of the Abyss from the slabs sell for 50 gold? It costs nearly 200k gold and couple of hours just to craft it. It doesn't make sense for it to sell for that low.

20. All of the sellback costs for craft items are 1/4 the sellback of their DC costs. I guess the reason it sells for 50 gold was in case they wanted to add it in with a price of 500 DCs for the pay2win players. I just wish AE did better on making selling items that were bought with DCs not so regretful, when sold, like by adding free bank storage for them or compensating some DCs when selling them instead of gold. I feel bad for anyone who sold any expensive items like the Armored Red Dragon, especially by accident.