1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
  2. Aaddron

Credit:
    Played around with the Minecraft Beta today, was pretty cool testing LAN play with my Xbox, PC and smartphone... though only two worked at a time, likely because they were all on the same Xbox Live account. It's gonna be a great feature. I'm not so sure about the rest of the stuff though, they sure are pushing a lot of neat stuff that requires micro transactions... which is kinda a shame since Minecraft isn't f2p. It's also quite expensive, it's not like they are all a $1 each or something. Parents will have to be careful to keep that locked down or they might get surprise charges.

3. Aaddron

Credit:
  4. Qsljic

Qsljic Ogre Prince The Pit

Credit:
    Took a nap about 2-3 hours long, and it was wierdest thing that happened.
    I had 5 different dreams in that short time, when i woke up i thought i slept whole day and later i figured out it was just 2-3 hours.
    Dream were wierd(like lucid dreaming) but really short and a lot of information.

5. subeJ

subeJ The Perfect Recipe Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Last Day on Earth Survival has a new update! It made the bunker easy but the loots are not good. Meh. Hopefully I finish second and third floor today. Gonna take a break from dota, ranked games did not end well. Lmao

6. Nhecole

Nhecole Princess of Ogre Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Would like to play with me? if you want :D here's my ID: 161638728 (Dota2) XD
    Still not get the free vault until now, but i already finished all of the requirements , rank 10 already :eek:

subeJ likes this.
  7. Aaddron

Credit:
  8. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i'm learning about the most secretive underground locations on the planet. they're really sad and were used during wartime

ก็ก็ก็ likes this.
  9. Aaddron

Credit:
  10. Aaddron

Credit:
    Was looking through my Google Account today and it's pretty scary how much information they actually have. If you haven't taken a look yourself would highly advise going over to Welcome to My Activity and see if anything shows up you aren't comfortable with.

11. Aaddron

Credit:
  12. Aaddron

Credit:
    Typing a bit today made me stop and think about my mechanical keyboard. I've had it for a while now and back when I got it I talked about how I really enjoyed it. An honestly, today I still feel that same way about it. Might be one of the best PC peripheral purchases I've made. I was kinda hesitant at first as they can be quite expensive... make sure you get a good one! An I mean, how often does stuff really live up to the hype? For me though, it's been worth every penny. They just feel so nice to type on, I find it's easier on my fingers too even with lots of typing. I can't say it's really improved my gaming experience at all aside from comfort but seriously for typing alone it was more than worth it. I honestly can't recommend it enough, just be warned they can be noisy... even the quiet models. *Clicky Clack*

13. Aaddron

Credit:
  14. subeJ

Credit:
    The free vault will be come with the next major update. :)

Im already lvl 88 on LDoE. And gotta say, Im loving the new bunker after redeeming all the loot crates with my coupons. Lol First time to have a machine gun and modified m16! And yeah, was able to craft a zip gun yesterday. Hoping to try it out on my next bunker two days from now.

15. Aaddron

Credit:
  16. Nhecole

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    OH sorry , I thought I will automatically receive the free vault after one week eh? Ugh my bad, thanks for the info.

I'm so happy because we don't have classes until Friday, The other year level borrow the classrooms of other (included us) xuz of their exams :p happy day ! Easy foods, free sleep, and free to play. Free to study is not on my list xD :D

17. Aaddron

Credit:
  18. Nhecole

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Ive been playing dota2 right now and i pick viper lol to countered my opponent (invoker) , so close .. they still having a chance to win lol.

19. subeJ

Credit:
    At first, I liked the latest update where the bunker will reset in three days instead of one because I will have a lot of time to finish it. But now, it seems too long as you can finish the whole bunker in an hour or less. If you include collecting all resources and bringing back to base maybe at most 4 hours. Tho bringing it to one day reset will give players a lot of items because bunkers give so much items now. That's a good thing for the players I dont know how the devs think about it lol

20. Aaddron

Credit: