1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Is aq3d ready?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Rhey, Jun 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    No. It is not ready yet. It's a good thing they set back the live release. C:
    It's still not that good, low on contents and it's pretty much still needs some revamp on systems.

2. CaMo141

CaMo141 DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    No way dude, so many gaps in the game for the moment

3. herokae

herokae Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    At very least all buildings in Battleon and the new class system must be in the game before we jump to live release.

4. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Of course! Anything that makes the game look good for Live release is crucial, and I feel like the AQ3D team has failed many times to recognize that their game reflects their audience. They've released rushed releases before, and have delayed and pushed back releases, and that's a bad reflection to the audience. It doesn't matter if that date is special, because in the end, it's all about the audience.

A Live release is all about first impression, and if the AQ3D team was to release Live on October 13th (which I'm glad they are no longer planning to), then there would be all sorts of catastrophe. AQ3D's Steam rating isn't so high right now, so the team definitely needs to be more cautious.

5. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    AE still has things on their plate to be done before AQ3D would be ready for live release like class revamp and Ashfall part 3. Other features like pets, pvp, house and guild systems would be desirable to be released when game goes live but i can't really say that all of those will be added to live release unless they take their time completely which i hope they do.
    AE has been working on those upcoming releases like Darkovia, Friday 13th and Ashfall Part 3 so i don't see AQ3D going live before 2018 but as it stands they should be taking their time because live release will determine AQ3D's success as a game so if it is successful and it brings a lot of players in, more people are going to follow and start playing AQ3D too.

6. butt_hat_mcgee

butt_hat_mcgee Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Well no release in october anymore, been pushed back to november, bt hey, a 3 part Darkovia saga? Me gusta

7. Forgotten_Dream

Forgotten_Dream Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    i think aq3d is not ready

8. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Well they delayed the LIVE! that tells us that the game is not even ready yet.

9. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Nope, i would say it still needs more content and i mean permanent map story line contents not just seasonal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.