1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Tips of Good Farming!

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Bishomilad72, Apr 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. !MiDN1GHT

!MiDN1GHT Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    mayu not farming? :v :V :V

Mayonnaise likes this.
  2. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    I talk to my friends :3
    And i kinda collect taxes from mr Steelfang in the process..

3. Reynz

Reynz Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Mayuu the Liar cricket o_O

4. Kapen

Kapen Big Bad Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I wanna bump this comment. This the most efficient way for exp farming. But if you wanna farm for gold then The Slabs is your best bet by collecting the drops from the warsworns then selling them.

Mayonnaise likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    It seems you can also get a lot of gold now just by being AFK at Steelfang and accepting the drops after people kill him. I haven't tried it because I think it's a bit ridiculous but just wanted to post this here if anyone has any ideas lol.

6. Reynz

Reynz Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    and also by hitting crimson conjuror there, so much efficient~
    thats some gold farming abuse, im not recommend it since its so disadvantageous for hardcore farmers there, it slows them down. i hope AE fix this one~

7. 90fps

90fps Forum Bottomfeeder New Ogre

Credit:
    I need tips for gold farming :'( i still have 150k atm i suck at farming gold lul

8. While farming spots will vary depending on the goal, one tip that corresponds to any farming is to stay committed to your goal. Staying committed to your goal helps build momentum and efficiency, but also encourages you to not stop.

9. ZIFAna

ZIFAna DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    So this is the best place for farm gold:
    * Steelfang: Magma mines
    * Warsworn: The slabs

10. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    best farming site is magmamines by killing steelfang, this thread is outdated but goodjob for sharing.

11. Those farming spots get boring relatively quick; almost any farming spot ends up that way. I like Shadowskull Tower more as a farming spot, because you're not focusing on just gold most of the time, since there are loot items as well; I would say Shadowskull Tower is the better option, but it's limited by the number of dungeon keys you have.

12. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Even though this guide is outdated it still holds value for players that are around that level range but because questing and dungeons have been changed in terms of gold and experience yield, you don't need to do much mob grinding nowadays.

In terms of gold Magma mines and The Slabs are good locations to farm gold and you don't need to pay too much attention when there is other players farming as well. Farming Shadowskull Tower dungeon is a good way to farm gold when also going for experience when you also do those repeatable quests while doing.
    Getting gold this way is can be more tedious compared to ways i mentioned above but there is obtainable loot from chests that you can hunt for too, not just gold and experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.