1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Bad Graph

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by SuperStefan, Mar 28, 2014.

1. SuperStefan

SuperStefan MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    I think Minecraft have Bad Graph .Because bad graph game is Bad :p My opinion what is yours ??

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Minecraft is a sandbox, it's not meant to be a pretty set piece game.

3. The graphics aren't too terrible, especially since the game has texture/resource packs so that you can change the textures to something else. There have been graphical changes that I have totally disliked such as the textures for Gravel and Lapis Lazuli, but texture/resource packs solve everything.

4. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I like simple graphics design that Minecraft uses and of course it can be modified with different texture packs if you want to do that but personally i am not into using texture packs because i prefer vanilla Minecraft look. Minecraft has a simple look and it plays really well so i don't really see a problem here.

5. ZIFAna

ZIFAna DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    This game is just a box-shaped.
    But this game can train creativity and also patience. :)

6. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Simpleness of Minecraft's design is what makes it appealing and easy to understand to me and many others. Box-shaped design choice does fit the game really well.

7. The box shape of the game gives this game a lot of simplicity and flexibility. There's so much that players have done in Minecraft because of the game's simplicity. I wouldn't imagine how the game would be if there was complex shape and art.

Definitely. In a less blocky sandbox game, I could imagine it be harder to understand how to play the game. Because of the simplicity Minecraft, it's easy to create things and do things that usually can't be done in other sandbox games.

8. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    If Minecraft had better graphics I think it would ruin the identity and uniqueness of the game that attracted people in the first place.

9. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Imo graphics doesnt define a game i dont really care about graphics honestly as long as the game is fun to play with like minecraft