1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Most awkward moment in your life?

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Zalb33, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Zalb33

Zalb33 DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior
    1. TSM

Credit:
    Uhmm yeah my story wasnt awkward to me when i was a kid but it is now when i remember it . So here i am as a 6 years old little boy Zalby with my mother in the church on christmas and the pope starts singing and i cant stop laughing and everyone looked at my mother with this look on their faces :evil2: and theres me imitating the pope and laughing my face off and my mother tries to stop me but she cant do nothing about it so we had to leave . I know it sounds more like a fun story but ye it was awkward as hell for my mother probably xD

2. I don't recall a significant awkward moment, but I've had many awkward moments in my life. For example, I've had people come up to me thinking they know me, when they really don't. Some other awkward moments I've had were stares, awkward silences, and mostly awkward encounters.

3. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Most awkward moment in my life just happened a month ago at school outside of the building:
    There's this girl I like, but I have no courage to ask her out, feeling she would 99% reject me. I get my friends to talk to her and get her to realize I've done tons for her to impress her. She doesn't get to hear anything before she says that she wants me to talk to her. This would have been gold... except, I had a problem. She had one of my friends on one side and a clingy friend of hers on the other. Me and my friends try to get them both to leave, but they wouldn't. Now, my friend, I wanted him there, but the other friend of my crush, I didn't. So then, my backup plan commenced. I asked her about "Do you remember about the past?" and "Why did you break up with me?" Then, the second worst news in my life came to me, "We were never dating." That meant that a lying scoundrel the previous year had, well, LIED about her ever dating me! Then her friend escalated the the situation by asking, "So you want you two to get together? OMG!!!!!!" I said yes quietly and my crush said, "You do? No way! I won't date you!" She and her friends walked away. I felt like I could just throw up in the middle of the playground. She had always shown signs of liking me. She even put "XOXO" on one of her letters to me! The rest of the day, I tried to get her to feel sympathy for me, but she didn't care. All of that hard work we had done to make the operation run smoothly didn't matter in the end. I would then, just a few days ago, be rejected by another girl who had rejected me 4 months earlier, saying, "I would never date a NERD like you." And yet they go and fall for sports jocks which, in the end, often end up wasting time in the basketball courts at their friends houses and watching TV eating a bag of LAYS! Ugh, It just bugs me that these people don't appreciate real talent. They just suck up to the athletes, who as one of my closest friends put, "Probably have inflatable muscles."

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  4. I would say be brave, but also show a bit of abrasiveness and stand up for yourself. It's mostly awkward, if you cannot communicate a message across to another person, but don't build assumptions based on friends, even if you fully trust them, because they might lie to you to make you happy or misinterpret information. The way for two people to know each other is through direct communication, but with steady steps. Also, not all women prefer jocks and athletes; there are women who compliment nerds, gamers, and even men who wear glasses or neckties. A great way to know a person is through observation, but the key is communication, whether verbally or non-verbally. Awkwardness is just a part of life that people have to accept.

5. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    From this post, and the past few weeks, I have learned more about many topics than I have in my entire life. When I said they go for "jocks" I didn't mean they ALWAYS do, I meant, they do around 90% of the time. Also, my operation did have some flaws. One, I should have been the one to ask, not a guy who's obsessed with dabbing and Jake Paul. You are right in the miscommunication part, too. I've recently discovered the "scoundrel" is also giving out misinformation between some of my classmates, too, meaning I got swindled into thinking I had accidentally, and unintentionally broken up with a girl I had barely known from the start! Besides, I've got about 50 friends, males and females, who currently care more about me than the average cute girl. I've wasted time and gotten into fights because of my terrible cases of idiocy. As Einstein said, "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving."

6. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    when you talk to your crush with no topic in mind.

7. fallenCrest

fallenCrest Big Bad Ogre The Pit
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Was talking to a really beautiful foreign chick at the club a few months ago and everything was going well and my buddy was wing-manning really well with her friend. I randomly got super gassy and couldn't hold it in. The gas was terrible, almost suffocating. She started to notice and the expression on her face was terrible. Terribly funny too lmao. We were pretty twisted by that point; had a lot of drinks and very drunk. She started to feel sick because she drank too much, but she still wanted to dance. Me and my buddy take them down to the dance floor and man... not too long before I let out a really bad stink. She smelled it and threw up all over the dance floor and she got kicked out. Not only really embarrassing, but really funny situation lmao. Pretty awkward situation to me.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  8. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I haven't really experienced anything too awkward to mention about it, but i do feel awkward at times when i could say something to some subject of discussion and then i will just let that chance slip by and it makes me feel a bit awkward.

9. Sort of like the urgence of presque vu. You know something, but you can't quite recall it or say it. It happens a lot, but what's really awkward is a long silence when you're trying to respond to something.

10. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Literally everything I do in public in front of people is awkward.