1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Does RNG treat you well?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Rex, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Does RNG treat you well in AQ3D or are you unlucky when it comes to getting items to drop?

I'm somewhere in between, I'm having a tough time getting the Doom Ripper and now the Frogzard helm.

2. herokae

herokae Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Same. I probably opened more than 200 doomwood rare chests and still didn't got the Doomriper. The Doomriper farm at least give potions and some gold, but the Frogzard helm gives nothing so i hope i get it soon.

3. Usually it just consumes most of my time from actually enjoying the game. The reason to really farm for a low drop item is because only a few people have that item, but I do think the AQ3D team has added way too many. I still have no luck on Soulborne Axe, and haven't had any time to farm for it anyway.

4. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Well mostly RNG is not very kind to be considering items that i am going for right now don't have high drop rates and because of that RNG isn't on my side and Soulborne Axe is a good example.
    I have seen Dark Necrohencer more times (4) compared to Soulborne Axe (none).
    I have found about over 40 Rare Tower Chests and not a single one of them contained that axe.

5. Plague

Plague DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    bad luck is what i get with RNG man

6. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    RNG treats me poorly...

7. legionlord13

legionlord13 Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    I'm not good with this luck thingy

8. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    I was lucky once. I got the traveller's pack, Soulborne Axe and the Doom Ripper within 3 days.
    Well, it was during the bugged chest system so, i may have to say its not purely lucky but honestly. I felt really really blessed those 3 days :p

9. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    I think yeah! Only lacking rare item in my inv is Midas Curse but nah not gonna farm for that

10. Osauris

Osauris Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    mkay skulltower loots...6 necrohens, 12 oroku hoods and sb before getting oroku shoulders, and all i just wanted was the full oroku to begin with. Granted the soulborne has stuck to me but wasting so much time just to get the whole oroku suggests that rng does not treat me well. Also no luck on zard head and doomripper so far. The backpack... doubt id use it even if i had it.

11. Midas' Curse is just a myth. No player has shown verifiable proof that it is obtainable, even with data showing that they've killed a certain monster thousands of times, and I wouldn't trust the developers if all they did was kept it a secret.

Oroku Shoulders isn't that hard to get. I've seen it drop more often when farming, but never a Soulborne Axe while farming in Shatterskull/Shadowskull Tower.

12. Mercurio The Great

Mercurio The Great MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    When it comes to rare drops like the SoulBorne Axe, RNG treats me rather poorly. XD I mostly just farm and hoard gold like a squirrel hoards nuts, primarily for future gear crafting in Darkovia and Ashfall 3.

13. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    You definitely should get everything out of those keys you use honestly. I am doing those repeatable quests for extra gold, looting all chests and collecting all crafting materials for gold. I still haven't received SBA, but i did manage to complete Oroku set so there's that.

14. Mercurio The Great

Mercurio The Great MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    The Oroku Set does look very nice! I believe that I only have the shoulders for it at the moment. I'm mostly saving my keys for future dungeons, as well as frostval for gathering mats to craft the seasonal items. I'm very stingy with my keys, only using them when I need to, or for guild dungeon runs. I farm gold via SteelFang, so I don't need to worry about using keys for that purpose.

15. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    True! Thats why im not gonna farm for it until its 100% legit thats its from drooster and it does drop

16. Izraphel

Izraphel Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Well i still don't have any of the rare chest drops or the frogzard helm so i must say it doesn't really treat me well..... :/

17. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    Sometimes it dies vissage was a very easy drop like my first juan piece to

18. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    I managed to get Vampire Visage pretty fast myself as well. That day when I got it was definitely the one when RNGesus was on a good mood.

19. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    Yea lol people stills want it

20. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Not normally. But it has been nice to me a few times.