1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Summer vs Winter

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Izraphel, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Izraphel

Izraphel Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Which of the 2 seasons do you prefer and why??

Personally i like winter more than summer!!! I can sleep better, i dont sweat, my dog feels better ( he is a husky so u get it!!!) so i feel better :) and i love snow!!!

What about you..

2. Qsljic

Qsljic Ogre Prince The Pit

Credit:
    Winter is much more better, there are a lot of Holidays on winter, and as you said we can sleep better and we dont sweat a lot. :)

Izraphel likes this.
  3. Izraphel

Izraphel Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Yeah omg how could i forget to mention Christmas and all the presents,lights and decoration ahahahahhahah !!!!

Qsljic likes this.
  4. Qsljic

Qsljic Ogre Prince The Pit

Credit:
    It's the best part of the winter :)

5. I honestly prefer winter. During summer, it's just too hot, but in winter, you can wrap yourself up and be cozy. There's also Christmas for the winter which is like the best holiday ever, and it's nice to play outside in the snow.

6. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    winter i love to wrap up with blankets and put my feet on the heater

7. Well, winter is approaching. There are still autumn leaves everywhere on the ground, but the temperature outside is much cooler than usual. It's quite cool already that I don't have to sit outside in the unbearable heat, but not extremely cold. Christmas is approaching, and the month's already a nice December. There's no snow yet, but I can expect to see some snow in January or February.

8. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I really depends on where you live, if you ask me. Let's say you live somewhere warm and you are fed up with it and you want to experience a colder temperature for change and vise versa.

9. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    In the summer I like the fact that you can go outside without boots, a jacket or a tuque (at least where i live) and it's a lot more lively outside. In the winter I enjoy playing ice hockey, it already started snowing here but it only lasted for 2 days and now everything melted and it's not enough to sustain a rink.

10. fallenCrest

fallenCrest Big Bad Ogre The Pit
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I prefer the winter. I like the clothes during that season, and although being cold sucks, it's awesome to heat up when cold and snuggle up in your blankets. Best movie watching season too.

11. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    i like Winter better. keeps me in Bed all the time

12. I've seen people wearing short sleeves in the winter, and sometimes I wonder if they're crazy. I guess it's not super cold where I'm at, but it's still cold enough that people would need to wear a jacket and some other stuff.

I find summer and winter to be like that, mostly because I have days off. I don't really like to sleep all day, but I sometimes end up wasting time sleeping all day. I don't think it's much of a problem in winter as it is in summer, because winter break's shorter.

13. fallenCrest

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Good summer weather days are awesome too, but I hate sweating with a passion.

14. Well it does depend on where you live. I find summer weather to be unbearable at times which gives me a reason to stay inside somewhere all day instead of go outside. Like 80 degrees Fahrenheit is already too much for me, especially if I plan to walk outside. I like Fall weather more because of the breeze, but also winter because I like to enjoy the cold weather. The great thing about winter is that you can dress up more to prepare for cold temperatures, whereas with summer heat, you can't do much.

15. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I like winter more, mostly because I get to have an excuse to stay inside all day. :p

16. Another great thing about winter, having an excuse to stay home though that's not always a case. Definitely can't forget the childhood days when schools got cancelled because of winter weather. It's sort of different with adulthood, because there's no excuse when you're an adult, so if you have a job, you'll have to drive in winter weather. I guess there are pros and cons to winter weather, but I would rather drive in a snowstorm than sweat all day.

17. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    They sure are! It would be nice have good summer next year so i can enjoy the weather.

18. I hope the subsequent summers aren't too hot. With many previous summers, there's been record-breaking temperatures, and the heat's become more and more unpleasant, which is why I tend to stick with colder weather. I don't think I've recalled any "good summers" in the past 5 years in terms of the weather, and summer is not the time you would want your air conditioner to break.

19. fallenCrest

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I tend to like between the 75-80s with a slight breeze in the summer months. Otherwise, I'd prefer colder weather.

20. I would actually prefer temperatures around 50 degrees Fahrenheit where it's somewhat warm, but cool enough. Usually Fall weather is like that. Without the breeze, 75-80 is quite hot, especially uncomfortable if you happen to have a broken air conditioner. When there's hot weather like that, or even hotter, I would prefer to lodge inside a place cooler, sometimes even inside a store for cooler air. Climate change is making summers more dreadful every year.