1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

[AQ3D] AE dolls

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Sabugo, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Sabugo

Sabugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Have you seen the new AE dolls the devs are developing? If yes, which one do you prefer?

2. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I have seen pictures of them and they look very nice! I am not really a person that buys plushies, but i do like that Twilly plushie.

3. They didn't announce plans for dolls; however, they did announce plans for plush Moglins through a new Kickstarter campaign with rewards for both AQWorlds and AQ3D. There's not much information on that right now, though they did make some mentions of ideas they plan on making as rewards, like possibly a Moglin form in AQ3D and a custom weapon in AQWorlds.

4. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    A new Kickstarter campaign huh? That's news to me!

5. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Kickstarter moglin :O i wonder what rewards you will get from kickstarting them...

6. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    I guess you could get titles like people got from that previous kickstarter and some other cosmetic rewards.

7. As long as they don't make the same mistake as the last Kickstarter, creating a market for backers to sell codes to players for more than the package was worth. I think they'll be more strict this time about people selling Kickstarter reward codes.

8. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Yep, that was quite problematic situation that happened when people just started to sell those codes with high prices. Honestly i don't think they should allow selling codes in the first place because it kinda ruins the point of contributing to Kickstarter if you are just going to cash out those codes to get your money back.

9. Gamma001

Gamma001 Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I'm definitely getting that $500 tier. I really want a custom moglin.

10. So far I think most of the names for the new Moglin plush work well with the Moglin's character/personality; only name I don't like as much is "Rez" the Paladin Moglin (I think an allusive name like "Roland" would have been better). Heard they announced Memet would also be available as a plush despite that Memet is a "nightmare morphed into a Moglin" rather than an "actual Moglin".

11. Pyo31

Pyo31 Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    personally my bride would love a Gravelyn, Robina (in different presentations) and even One eyed Doll band dolls

12. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Rez is kinda misleading name because Paladins cannot "rez" people unless when a reviving skill becomes a feature to some classes.