1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

New Tiered AQ3D Twitch Capes

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Snowy, Jul 19, 2018.

1. What do you think of the new Twitch capes coming to AQ3D? These capes will most likely be for those who subscribe to the ArtixEntertainment Twitch channel, each cape being for a different sub tier. These capes won't be rare for as long as ArtixEntertainment continues streaming.

[​IMG]
    Source: Twitter

Ylber likes this.
  2. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    A good way to show off that you support AE's twitch channel. Capes look nice overall.

3. Sort of wish they used the Twitch logo instead of their own dragon logo just to indicate that the cape was from supporting via Twitch. Not sure what legal issues they'd have from doing that, but I've seen them use logos from gaming news sites for their promo capes.

4. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Yeah, the colors themselves doesn't point out to it being Twitch related cape to everyone, they might just be something else for others. Twitch logo would be great, but as you said, the legality of such action will make it slightly difficult to happen.

5. Gamma001

Gamma001 Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I like them because they show that the person wearing the cape support AQ3D content being streamed. Also, these capes will not be rare so anyone can get them at any time. So, all you have to do is subscribe once and you get one. Then maybe a year or so later, you can go for a higher tier.

6. The capes just came out yesterday. So far I've tried matching the tier one cape with my other purple items and it doesn't match as much; the capes are a deeper purple. Still neat though.

7. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    What other rewards can you get with different tiers? I guess some emotes and such?

8. Pyo31

Pyo31 Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    uufff for sure im getting either T2 or T3!

Just capes, for example you get Sub 1 then get the Silver linned with purple, you get sub 2 and get the mid one aka Tier 2 Cape and if get sub 3 you get T3 cape. You dont have to stay with subs the whole time so you can keep capes if cancel sub after some time

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2018
  9. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    That is a shame, the stream should have at least emotes too for subbing.

10. Gamma001

Gamma001 Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    They do. There are Artix emotes.

Heromanguy12 likes this.
  11. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    That's just great! At least you can emotes too then, not just capes. Why didn't you mention this @Pyo31?

12. NUKED

NUKED BamBam

Credit:
    I don’t like the idea of having to pay for it

13. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    But that's the point of it! It's proof that you supported the stream!

14. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    There apparently is one emote for each sub tier which is kinda underwhelming right now, but i do hope we are going to get more as time goes on.

15. It's kind of sad that they have to put a pause on the daily Twitch streams just because of community issues outside of the stream (and the issues really aren't anything new). Capes aren't going rare since the team will likely resume the stream later on, but things are probably going to be a lot different with Artix Entertainment streams. Nothing about the Twitch cape is likely to change, but I don't think they'll have Sauce stream again despite that he handled things pretty well and connected with the viewers to bring out entertainment better than anyone else.

16. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    I don't think that it was necessary to Sauce to leave really, i mean he was the person who got the stream to a great position and there was around 100-70 viewers at all the times when stream was on and Sauce is to thank for that. I am pretty upset about this situation, but it's not our authority to decide on this matter. I hope that his sauce monster will be finished and we could still get a sauce helm (or OUR helm if you will) as a tribute to him. I know that he might pop up to the stream sometime, but i don't see a reason to get rid of the concept.

17. Just as long as the AQ3D team doesn't release the sauce helm and call it "Red Slime Helm" or something along those lines. It would be sort of disgraceful to the streamer, so something like "Sauce Helm" or "Our Helm" paying tribute to Sauce would be nice. I just wonder what kind of map and boss they'll have for that event. Most likely a Red Slime monster, I would assume, but not certain about the map.

18. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    He did want to have his own area where his streams could take place, but we didn't really get that far unfortunately. Sauce Helm could have a flavor text "Sauce helm? No, it's OUR helm" - James "LikeTheSauce" or something like that. Whichever it's going to be i don't want it to get reused under a different name because it does feel disrespectful to do that. I guess we have to see what they will do.

19. Queen600

Queen600 MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    I really Like these capes but sadly i dont have one .Because u need to paid for you to be able get it :(

20. Capt.Harlock

Capt.Harlock MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Wow those capes are so cool but i cant get any of those so bad :hanged: