1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

[AQ3D] Is it worth spending money on aq3d?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Sabugo, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Sabugo

Sabugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Do you guys think it's a good idea to put the money when you can?

2. Maelious

Maelious Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Well ... if you can afford too ... but i'm thinking about switching games :)

CanineAQ3D likes this.
  3. CanineAQ3D

CanineAQ3D Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I don't mean this rude, but investing money (if you can even call it that with this game) in aq3d is the worst gaming decision any person can make imo. Why? Because you literally get nothing, you pay for pixels and on top of that it doesn't do anything, it's just for dress up. I have nothing against paying for games, heck I myself have made some pretty dumb purchases simply to support a game. But can you really justify spending $20 on aq3d for a travel form and a few cosmetic items? Then the next week or update, the developers see if they can scam you a second time. Anyone that regularly spends money on this game likes to waste money, that's all I can think of. This is literally a 3d version of woozworld made for 10 yr olds, I can't justify spending money on this ' game.

half.queen, Rex and Sabugo like this.
  4. VJMaxZero

VJMaxZero Lord of Evil Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Half people maybe like to spend money on aq3d but, i'm not...
    I'd like to spend money for upgrading not for costume :)

5. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I think it's worth spending money on it once in a while to support it but if you're buying every heromart item or collection that comes out you might regret it later. i did it for AQW until 2014 or so and i'm already regretting it now that aqw is dying.

6. Maelious

Credit:
    I don't mind just collecting the seasonals ... and then see how AQ3D does after beta ... atm, my hopes aren't high XD

7. Really just depends on your wants. If you want more bag space to place more items, for instance, then it might be a good idea to get Guardian or Collector's Guardian. If you want certain items for their looks that cost DCs, then you can buy those. If you don't want to spend any money, then you can participate in certain giveaways like the stream giveaways sponsored by the AQ3D team (usually just Direwolf pieces or capes, but sometimes other items).

8. Maelious

Credit:
    never knew about the steam events ... oh well XD

9. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Is it worth supporting this game so it will someday get fully released? Of course it is worth it!

10. But some people won't know for sure whether to support it until they see more progress with the game. For all we know the game could end up like HeroSmash or OverSoul knowing the history of AE. It seems unlikely that they'd abandon the game but it's not impossible.

11. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    I agree that a possibility does exist, but the likely hood of AQ3D being abandoned is pretty small considering how invested AE has been with it compared to HeroSmash and OverSoul.

12. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    It's worth it, if you like the item and product.

13. half.queen

half.queen Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I spend money to collect and hoard items. It's an ugly habit that doesn't benefit me whatsoever other than to satisfy myself in the moment of purchase.

14. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    It sure can be ugly and devastating at the same time, if you have money problems. I do hope that people don't go spending their last coins and bills on something that they could use something more important on.

15. CuriousLeun

CuriousLeun Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    at minimum, spend money getting guardian status

16. Mil10KOgre

Mil10KOgre Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    You won't miss much if you don't spend a penny. If you are able to make a minimum purchase, getting the Guardian package is a neat deal. Sure, cosmetics is one part of the equation. The Guardian class, itself, is a neat unlock-able support class with a heal ability and threat attack to lure enemies away from your comrades (on top of having one of the coolest Ultimates of any class to date). You also get expanded bank vault space, more inventory space, and Guardian exclusive quests to bolster the amount of important reagents to get for your crafting needs. :)

17. CuriousLeun

CuriousLeun Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    The package also includes 2500 DC. With those DC's, I recommend getting some extra vaults for more inventory.

18. Azula

Azula Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    I recommend just buying cosmetics cus cosmetics > vaults

19. NaMjOoN

NaMjOoN Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    in my opinion, no. i dont see any benifits to your gameplay if yoy spend money on the game. getting guardian and dg for the class is kind of understandable but spending money for cosmetics is not worth it.

20. Gamma001

Gamma001 Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I'd say the only thing that you'd need to purchase on AQ3D would be bank vaults. Many people have only 50 inventory slots. For me, I have 80 inventory slots and 3 vaults and that's not enough.