1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Frustrating moment that happened to you in AQ3D?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Masako, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Masako

Masako Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Just yesterday when I was grinding for Akriloth Fire Blade it finally dropped.... but I was freakin' lagging I kept trying to click it but it didn't pick it up until the bag disappeared :bigcry:.

CanineAQ3D likes this.
  2. Rueness

Rueness Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Oh dmmit man im so sorry.. A bit of same thing happened toa bro of mine. We ran for SBaxe, we got rarechest and it dropped for 2 of us but she didnt get a loot bag to click on.

3. soulprince

soulprince Big Brute The Pit

Credit:
    if it helps... fire blade doesnt look that good and darkovia part 3 will have even better gear then ashfall part 3 ^_^

4. Straw

Straw Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    That happened to me .. I didnt get the Traveler's pack, totally there is no loot bag thing show up while my other party-mates got it.. (It was when there's a loot bag bug, all monsters i kill dont have a drop)

5. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i missed 1 daily quest in underworld due to laggy map :-(

6. I tend to have all sorts of lag issues when playing on my mobile device. Think I've seen the Fire Blade drop twice when doing daily quests.

At least the map isn't going rare, and it's just one day.

7. BiObUrN

BiObUrN Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    dyeing from akriloth all the time when the raid was first released

CanineAQ3D likes this.
  8. Rueness

Rueness Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Akriloth reset when hes at less than 100 hp

9. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    probably the combat lag I've been having lately doing the dragonslayer daily quest on red dragon. Not sure if it's the server or my connectivity but it's not constant

10. Maelious

Maelious Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    1. In some maps/places with uneven floors or with objects with their own flavour text popups, you can't seem to click on the loot bag to get at the loot ... these have happened to me in the Umbral Caves "Solve the Mystery" map and Vault Security at the boss respectively ... super super irritating ... DX DX DX

2. Lag drops me from a dungeon instance ... and I waste a key ... this has happened multiple times to me ... DX

3. When farm spots that aren't multi-player friendly get crowded (e.g., Dricken) ... this is minor though

CanineAQ3D likes this.
  11. CanineAQ3D

CanineAQ3D Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Lag, easily. At one point or another lag has caused me to lose loot bags or unable to get to a monster on time when I needed to level up.

12. RunnixxGaming

RunnixxGaming Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Farming rares always frustrates me :(

13. Gamma001

Gamma001 Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    When people stand on loot bags on purpose (especially when Ogreman invaded AQ3D).

14. Maelious

Maelious Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Same ... grind grind grind ... DX

Yes ... I hate this too

RunnixxGaming and CanineAQ3D like this.
  15. Sabugo

Sabugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    My party friends getting midas =((((

16. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I do find upsetting if i find a rare chest in a dungeon and before i get to loot it, my game crashes. I am glad it hasn't happened to me yet, but it will because i said it won't.

17. CuriousLeun

CuriousLeun Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Crashing on a long dungeon like the mogloween dungeon Spectral South Wing where you farm for the pumkin materials. A dungeon takes around 25 to 30 minutes to finish.

18. Azula

Azula Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    I agree, I was with leun when this happened. Very frustrating moment where I had punched a hole in my computer screen.

19. Kiryu96

Kiryu96 BamBam

Credit:
    OMG I have the same problem

20. Yeah, Spectral South Wing is probably the worst dungeon grind in AQ3D, especially when the AQ3D team releases a new release to kill off Mogloween. It's a 5 part dungeon with barely any players most of the time (at least that's especially true after a couple of days of release), with only two reasonable rooms (find the right chest room and smash the pumpkin room) and the worst room being the wave room where you have to kill a monsters in three waves. Most of the time you'll end up soloing the map or playing with few players, and it can take 30 minutes because of that, so you better pray that you have good Internet connection. I definitely wouldn't advise playing through the dungeon on mobile, of course.

So yeah, it's probably the most demotivating dungeon ever as it does shun other players from grinding it for gear that would now be considered "weak" to level 22 players. Definitely not the most forgiving area; yet, it had so much potential for revisions, especially if they added a daily quest, made it a 3 part dungeon instead, and fixed the "no prompt when accidentally walking towards a red waypoint" issue. Instead of that, they mainly focus on pushing new, frustrating releases with a lot of grind such as the new Mogloween map released yesterday. It's not just you feeling the frustration, but many players as well.