1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D Map Suggestions

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by SethGolde, Oct 18, 2018.

1. SethGolde

SethGolde MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Alright fellow AQ3D players.

I was wondering what kind of map idea you guys will bring to this thread.

I will be looking forward to your map suggestions everyone!

2. CuriousLeun

CuriousLeun Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Let's see. Some typical ones i wanna see in the future

Outer Space
    Underwater
    Desert

3. SethGolde

Credit:
    Outer Space sounds good, but it might take awhile for AE to make that hahahaha but seriously though. They maybe add an alien class if they add the outer space map. (I hope)

4. Azula

Azula Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:

Underwater maps would be an interesting idea, hopefully we're able to swim by then.

5. SethGolde

Credit:
    True.

6. Mil10KOgre

Mil10KOgre Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    I like the Desert idea proposed. I'm thinking they could do some kinda Wild Western motif area with cheesy, cowboy shout-out style quests and gear sets, y'all. But that's just me though ;P

7. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I wouldn't mind that! There are not that many desert themed areas in AE's games so seeing some would be nice.

8. A permanent snow map would be nice. Would make it easier to take screenshots on a white background.

9. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Your username does give your fondness of snowy maps away doesn't it? Anyway, I want to also see a snow map that is accessible all the time. What would it be though?

10. Well, the username isn't really the only reason for the snow map. I just want more permanent maps with different environments in general since a lot of current maps feel very grass-y. For instance, we don't really have a permanent snow map, desert map, underwater map, or swampland map.

11. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Lolosia could have a good opportunity to have an area that is underwater if you ask me. More maps that have environmental effects would also be nice. Okay, username isn't enough? What about that gif you have then?

12. GIF was fitting. Anyway, I don't expect to see an underwater theme for Lolosia since the next plan is likely Yokai Island. It would have been amazing to go underwater and battle the Braken there or something, or maybe hunt for some legendary treasure lost in the sea. Even some kind of "Atlantis" reference would be neat, like some underwater advanced civilization. Maybe if they decide to expand Lolosia, or if they find another way to fit an underwater theme in the game.

13. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    There was a mention on design notes post about fishing that there is an ability to use it as way to bring you to a different map/area so I guess that could work for an underwater map whenever Lolosia gets expanded.

14. Romelyn

Romelyn MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I suggest they add regions in darkhurst like. In some other maps. Because its so hard to walk in many active mob. They make my phone laggy sometimes lol and the castle is too far. If i play in computer shop it waste my time a lot walking to go in castle waterway.

15. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    There is a option to teleport to Darkovia Castle through Travel Crystal in Battleon. AE should honestly add more travel points to Darkovia.

16. I don't think anybody ever bothers using the Travel Crystal in Battleon since typing a /join command and using the Travel Menu are the fastest way of usually getting anywhere. And the Travel Crystal at the World Tree doesn't even do anything, so it's not worth going there to try anything.

17. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    There is no /join command to get to Darkovia Castle though so using Travel Crystal makes a lot of sense to do.

18. Petermain2

Petermain2 Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    I pefer desert and underwater map. And some other floating rocks in air like you are so small.

19. Jacksalunday

Jacksalunday MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    I prefer map of AVATAR its so cool that we have enchanted forest

20. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    a map where playere dont have to use combat .and not an agility course or a table with chairs but somewhere playere can enjoy movement and there surroundings .

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2019