1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Points sent :)

I'd never say that but if I would say that, it's definitely a strange feeling that isn't entirely unpleasant... hypothetically of course. *cough*

2. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I am really running out of ideas of things to post here. Sometimes when I run out of ideas I just write about running out of ideas. That is currently what I am attempting to do right now (because I ran out of ideas). So now that I am out of ideas I am free to just post about whatever I am doing now which is posting about running out of ideas. Does this make sense?

3. Aaddron

Credit:
  4. Aaddron

Credit:
    We are 17 days into 2019 and still no Animal Crossing, come on Nintendo, you said 2019... so where is it? :) Still hoping we get a Direct soon, It appears the rumors were wrong and thus far no more have cropped up. *sigh*

5. Aaddron

Credit:
  6. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Living in China is fun and all but it kind of sucks at the same time gaming-wise. Almost everything that normal people used is blocked by the Chinese government. Twitch, Youtube, Discord, all that good stuff. I just barely get by without a VPN.

7. Aaddron

Credit:

rip. How is China otherwise?

8. Aaddron

Credit:
    Finally finished up the main story of Red Dead Redemption 2, next I got the epilogue which I have no idea how long it is... didn't even know it was a thing. I'd assume it's not that long though. Will see how that all plays out but the mainline ending was OK, but I'm not really happy with it overall, too many loose ends and was really surprised something (don't wanna spoil anything) didn't happen. I did like the game overall though, its a bit of a slog at times but overall the story was good and the missions fun. Makes me wanna go play the first game since its technically the sequel.

In unrelated news, EA has canceled their long in development open world Star Wars game. Just another disappointment from EA. They got the Star Wars license what, 4 years ago now?... maybe even longer, in that time they've managed two Star Wars games. The two Battlefront games, both of which have categorically flopped and people widely consider inferior to the originals. They got another shooter coming this year which has a chance to be good but otherwise, everything else has been canceled. They've handled this license so bad. It's a shame too because Star Wars is a great IP for games and has had some really good ones, they literally didn't have to reinvent the wheel here and they still screwed it up. *sigh*

9. Aaddron

Credit:
  10. Nhecole

Nhecole Princess of Ogre Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Welcome back to me :) I'm sorry if i haven't logged in for a several months! I've just many things to do in our house and to school (Bunch of works). I'll try to become an active again like before. Anyways, I just want to share something for what i've just got by farming in nation's aqw, I finally got Void HighLord Class and it's so overrated, I can now surely kill every boss quite fast.

11. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Welcome back to the land of Ogres! :p

It's not the worst. I don't speak the language but I can still get by fairly easily. I was just walking home from work a bit ago and a car drove past me on the sidewalk at road speed. That was a bit odd. Otherwise its decent. (This is my post for the day btw) c:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    Aaddron likes this.
  12. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Uhm, so like recently I've been spending a whole lot of time on this site. I've spent more time posting here than playing the games I post about. I'm not sure if this is a bad thing. I still need get to the Ogre Warrior rank, so ima no-life post till I get it.

13. Aaddron

Credit:

Welcome back :)

14. Aaddron

Credit:
    Been a rather terrible week and the weekend wasn't much better. I did however manage to finish up the Red Dead Redemption 2 epilogue I mentioned in my last post and it really cleaned things up. I'm now pretty happy with the finish and story overall, though a certain design decision that makes total sense does feel a bit weird. Very happy with this game. It's quite the journey.

15. Aaddron

Credit:
  16. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I'm going to be pretty busy this week. I'm going to be working everyday for about 5 hours along with my normal studies and going to the gym. I'm teaching a bunch of students during their school's winter holiday. I already have all the lesson plans done so It shouldn't be too bad. I still hate teaching though. Gotta bring home that extra cash!

17. Aaddron

Credit:
  18. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I've just reached 500 posts in less than two weeks. Which is almost 50 posts a day. I think I'm a bit too active and should probably take a break. What do y'all think?

19. Aaddron

Credit:
    Good job. Points sent :)

20. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I finally got like a decent amount of DCs from the aq3d daily chest. This morning when I opened my normal chest I found about 133 DCs inside. I just need about 150 more for a name change! c: