1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Minor Changes and Free Upgrade: Bank Vault Size Increased by 10 Vaults!

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Raffiel, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Raffiel

Raffiel Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Primary Changes
    • The player will now move slightly slower when moving backwards as well as sideways.
    • The cooldown for using Health and Mana Potions has been increased to 45 seconds.
    • Ranged abilities have had their ranges reduced slightly.
    • Melee attack range has been increased slightly.
    • Mobs will no longer become 100% immune to CC (Crowd Control) spells, but Diminishing Returns will still apply. Bosses and mobs which are immune to CC spells will still remain immune.
    • Time between Mage Auto Attacks has been increased to address an animation issue. Damage has been increased slightly to compensate.

Guardian Changes
    • Guardian Strike now gains 4 Marks, up from 3.
    • Dragon's Breath cast time has been reduced to 0.25 seconds.
    • Dragon's Breath area of effect has been increased from 2yds to 3yds.

Special rules in the PvP Area for the first Testing Phase

• The PvP Testing Area is a 6 player map, players joining will be put on alternating teams as they enter. The map will cap out at 3 vs 3.
    • Players are required to be facing their target in PvP in order to use Spells and Abilities successfully.
    • All players will be set to a specific level and stats. Player equipment will not factor into stats for PvP in this Area. This is to ensure that all players start on a level playing field.
    • All Crowd Control spell durations are halved vs Players.
    • Evasion is set to 0; however Spells which affect Dodge and Evasion chance will still work (such as Ninja's Smoke Screen).
    • Ultimate Charge is set to 0 when joining the PvP Test map.
    • It will now take 15 seconds to exit combat from a PvP encounter.
    • The PvP Testing Map will automatically close after 15 minutes.

New Loot Button,Upgraded Bank Vault Size and other updates

• This button will allow you to open all loot bags in the vicinity. The default key on PC devices is "F".
    • An additional 20 Bank Vaults are now available for purchase
    • All Bank Vaults have had their size increased by 10 slots.
    • Added better feedback for when the Player has been Silenced.
    • Fixed an issue where the Chat Window could be in the wrong position when first unlocking the feature.
    • A new "Contact Support" option has been added to the Main Menu. Make sure to use this whenever you need help!

2. Archdragon

Archdragon DA BIG CLUB Ogre Regular

Credit:
    What I hate most from this update is potion cooldown only. It will be harder to solo some boss alone :(

3. Raffiel

Credit:
    That's where Holy Bolt comes in, if you don't already have it, u might want to get it asap ))

4. Archdragon

Credit:
    I already have it, but still why the dev can't make the 45s potion cooldown for PvP only <.<

If the coding is hard, maybe the dev can just ban the usage of potion at PvP, simple solution

5. Raffiel

Credit:
    Where PvE is concerned, they shall be releasing the Healer Class soon thus they don't want other classes to have access to too many heals with swift cooldowns as then that will make the Healer Class almost useless esp. since it will be severely lacking in damage. Currently most players already have access to classes with minor healing + Holy Bolt + Healing Pots, so it made sense to them overall to at least increase potion cooldown.

6. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I think all of these changes are reasonable. I already tried the PvP but it's a bit meh. :p

7. Archdragon

Credit:
    yeah it kinda makes sense if the devs want to release healer class, but for lone wolf like me it's still a bad news

8. Would have preferred free storage for DC items rather than +10 bank slots for each vault, but whatever, I guess. It's still extra storage.

The one thing I definitely don't agree with is putting a "Contact Support" button in the game. Along with the "Report Bug" button, it just breaks the immersion of the game by making it seem like you have to report bugs or contact support every time you open your main menu, and I'd rather not see those buttons when I'm playing the game. [I guess I can understand the existence of the "Report Bug" button since the game's still in Beta.]

It's also kind of obnoxious that clicking on the button exits out of the game and opens your phone's browser (e.g. Safari on iOS devices), so if you accidentally click on those buttons, your mobile browser app opens. The general rule of thumb should be that any button/link IN-GAME should not exit out of the game; it's just good game design.

But I think the "Contact Support" button is redundant overall. If your AQ3D account gets banned/disabled, you're not even going to be able to log in to even see that button, so what's the point? If anything, the "Contact Support" link should appear on the log-in screen (or appear in the error modal underneath where it says your game account has been banned or disabled).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  9. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    We certainly would appreciate free storage for DC items but I doesn't seem to be happening outside of getting those collections. 10 more spaces per vault is a HUGE difference at least in my case because I got 70 more banks slots because of this! It would be better to have "Contact Support" button in the main menu because of these issues you have told us about.

10. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Yeah I agree with that. Another thing I don't like is just the way it opens your browser. Sometimes when on mobile and you open another app when you go back to AQ3D it has you disconnected which is fairly annoying. I'm happy for the free spots tho.

11. Raffiel

Credit:
    They will have free storage for DC items eventually. Also, those are really good snapshots of how it is vs how it should be...good job ))

12. Archdragon

Credit:
    I need more inventory space lol since we got more "unable to loot item if it's in the bank" and important items as well.

6 daily boss loot, 8 kind of fishes, live event coin, blue ogre soul, 8-9 battle equipment, 8-9 cosmetic items, 2-3 potion, 1 mount, etc

13. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    AE should just make blue ogre souls bankable.

14. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    That maye defeat the purpose of a collection but I think it's a good idea. They do the same in AQW with the collections there so it's fine.

15. Raffiel

Credit:
    Indeed, they do both in their other games such as AQW thus it shouldn't be a problem.

16. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Have you seen the new Legion collection? There is only like two items I like and one that I will actually get, that is ofc the gun.

17. Archdragon

Credit:
    same here, since we lack dark themed gun lol

Gun and Rose, meh too girly
    Lolosia Cannon, meh too big

18. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Plus the animation is rad. I normally just use the basic guns, I think they look the best.