1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Darkovia Part 4 (“Werewolf’s Lair”) Postponed

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Raffiel, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Raffiel

Raffiel Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Are you glad that Darkovia Part 4 got further postponed? Or would you have rather had them release “Werewolf’s Lair” instead of all the other crap? There has been little or no mention of Darkovia Part 4 after the Vampire Wedding. Which means the long awaited Darkovia Part 5 “Bloodmoon” shall not be released anytime soon either. What's your take on this!?

2. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I don't mind. I think the stuff they have been releasing is more important then the Darkovia Saga. I don't really like vampires or werewolves either lol. I'm a total hater.

3. Archdragon

Archdragon DA BIG CLUB Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I just hope the devs don't postpone it too long like they did with ashfall content.

As long as they are able to deliver a good quality releases, it's fine I guess.

4. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    It's fine that releases get postponed so they won't as buggy and messy.

5. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Oh Ashfall, I remember waiting so long for the final part of it. I'm surprised they finished it off so fast come to think of it.

6. Who was expecting Darkovia Part 4 to come out anytime soon anyway? By the way it looks, people have been anticipating Ninja, Paladin, and Necromancer class to finally come out, and people are just waiting for Necromancer at this point whenever the Tower of Necromancy gets released. After that, I'm hoping to see Yokai Isle (kind of an unfortunate schedule since Chinese New Year was last month which would have been perfect timing more or less), and then Darkovia Part 4.

7. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Who indeed? I certainly wasn't thinking about it because our focus was pointed towards Doomwood.

8. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I'm just waiting for Moglomancer lmao.

9. Archdragon

Credit:
    I am waiting for AE to pay a better story teller, its good just too short :x but dage event 2019 has worst storyline ever, i hope darkovia 4 can release better story

10. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Yeah this Dage release was a big let down with the story. It was far too short. The content was fine but I wanted a lot more about Dage.

11. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Me too! I am excited to see how it's going to work.

12. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Hopefully it's the next class and comes out fairly soon.

13. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    It should be the next one honestly, AE shouldn't keep the Moglin Kickstarter backers waiting!

14. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Were you able to join the KS?

15. Dage release felt meh. A lot of people were saying the story forced you to join the legion army, and currently, the game doesn't have factions like Dage vs. Nulgath which is why people are frustrated. Would be nice, if cutscenes could be more interactive where you could pick a choice and the cutscene will play a different outcome. That's one of the things the game's story lacks, the feeling that you have choice (to a degree) rather than the game picking your own destiny.

16. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Yeah, I for one am not a huge legion fanboy. I do prefer the legion over Nulgath's group but overall I prefer Shadowscythe.

17. Archdragon

Credit:
    the game is still in beta, they can change everything later to fit the story *cough* ex; new intro story about vane, nomore dragon watch intro...

Maybe this story is so short and meh because eventually they will change it with better story or an option to chose your faction, so yeah for now the default one is Legion Faction only since it's about Dage their own artist :p

18. I feel like it's possible at the very least. If they can put out quests where you can only choose one of three quests (e.g. Lolosia daily quests and Pet Shop daily quests), then why can't they tie in that style of questing to story quests? ... And then have completing whichever quest you picked play out whatever outcome makes sense with the quest. It seems like it's something they could already do but just haven't realized.

19. Archdragon

Credit:
    I think for now with their limited resources, it's hard for them to release all of major factions altogether such as legion, nation, shadowscythe, etc.
    Making Nation fiend-base and shadowscythe castle isnt really that easy especially considering 3D is harder than 2D.

This undead legion releases that forces all players to serve Dage maybe just a kind of experiment for them to see players reactions and suggestions from it.

20. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    I sure did! I pledged 100$ tier myself.