1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Do you enjoy AQ3D's simplicity or do you wish the game had more depth?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Rex, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Brav3Heart

Brav3Heart Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    So far the game is pretty good and we cant blame the devs if the release of updates are kinda late or took too long. The game itself is still in development, we gotta understand them that they have gone through a hectic schedule of designing, programming the updates in game and be thankful for their hardwork and it will be worth it for both players and developers

Rex likes this.
  2. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    im enjoying the game.. simple is nice

3. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    Aq3d needs more skills harder ranks

4. I disagree, partly due to seeing how new players felt limited in the beginning of the game. When you're rank 1 for the first time, it's hard to get into the groove of the gameplay. I also think the extra slots being limited isn't so helpful, because you get 1 free skill slot in the beginning of the game which you can use for Health Potions. The last thing we need is to make classes harder for players overall, because classes aren't meant to be "grind content" or "end-game content" for everyone. If content is forced on everyone, then it should be reasonably easy; otherwise, new players will be dissuade by the gameplay. I do encourage replaying through the game as a new player and adding to what you think of that though.

Pinkyz likes this.
  5. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    Skills like fishing ranks that are not just focused on skills but as rewarding as quest