1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D Live music Event

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Chris Jones, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Chris Jones

Chris Jones Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    What would everyone like to see this upciming event august 13th?!

2. Ylber

Ylber Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Man the coliseum is going to be dope. This is going to develop the competetive PvP scene in AQ3D. I really hope there will be titles in the coliseum just like they had in Dragonfable in the Arena, for example for winning a total of 100 matches.

Since we are talking about upcoming events... I recently found out that the AQ3D team has a website just like the patch notes but just for their gameplan progress where players can check how they are doing. I just saw that things like voice chat, chat bubbles, guild wars, berserker AND BETA BERSERKER. Hopefully some of these things also come along the upcoming update:D.

3. Sloth

Sloth Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    What is music event?

4. King Kahuna

King Kahuna MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    They said the band Korn is the guest artist for music event

5. Ylber

Credit:
    I think the music event is scheduled to be on the 20th August. I saw that on twitter.

6. Yasuo Shiro

Yasuo Shiro Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Can't Wait, It Looks Awesome!

7. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I'm hoping it to just not be a major let down. I feel like it's being a bit overhyped but I am excited to see Korn. Hopefully there will be some cool promotional stuff and I just hope it's fun for everyone participating.

Ylber likes this.
  8. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Wow that's actually pretty big news for AE. I don't know too much about the band but I've heard of them because Slaughterhouse - Hammer Dance samples Korn.

9. Well there hasn't been a live music event before, so expectations are pretty much unknown. In previous AE games, there would be a map with the guest as an NPC (such as Voltaire, One-Eyed Doll, and so on) with quests to do and music from the guest playing in the background, usually featuring event rare items. I don't expect AQ3D to be like that though.

I'm not exactly sure what to expect, but I'm guessing it'll be Artix (and maybe the musical guest) doing a bit of role-playing in chat and spawning Live Event Chests (or something similar) with maybe custom background music playing. I don't think there will be event rare items, but I wouldn't be surprised if new items (that aren't particularly rare) were added into the Live Event Coin craft shop.

10. Ylber

Credit:
    You are saying that there won't probably be any event rare items if I understood your comment correctly. If you visit artix.com/korn it's stated that "Join us on opening night, and then replay the event for the next month. Unlike our regular weekly game updates, once this special event is gone... it's like, gone, gone. Perma rare". It also says "Don't forget to pick up all the loot". For me, these are clear indications that every loot dropped from the place is goign to be event rares. We should also not forget the VIP packages that you can get which also are tied to the event which will be gone eventually.

11. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    This event actually starts on 20th of August. This is a new type of event and I am interested to see how it will turn out.

12. I guess it's one of those rare occurrences then. Usually players are informed that the game won't have rares, so it's a bit misleading to hear whenever there are going to be rare items. Also, hopefully they add the packages to the portal site, so players at least have the option to spend their Artix Points. They never added the Lore Strider package to the portal site, but that might be because they can't track "limited time," but maybe they could at least do that for the VIP packages.

Anyway, the event items are probably going to be one of the most rare items considering two things, the first being that there probably aren't going to be as many players compared to summertime or wintertime as August is the transition for back-to-school people. The second being that the event hasn't been hyped up as much, and the event specifically falling on a Tuesday (such a short notice as the event date was revealed just yesterday)... and Tuesday tends to be a work day or school day for a bunch of people. But compared to Wrap of Determination, I'm not sure if the items will be more rare or less rare.

Ylber likes this.